Im sooooooooooooo ugly..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hideous, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hideous

Hideous Account Closed

i have a low self esteem because people bully me about my looks they call me ugly every day they call me names everywhere i go people who i dont even know are pointing and laughing at me, no on can look my direction because of this i have social anxiety disorder and im afraid of this school year because im the ugliest person at my school i dont have any friends because everyone is too embrased to be seen with me i cry myself to sleep every day even my own family thinks im ugly i dont know what to do anymore. no one else has it this bad because they arent ugly as me i cant even look myself in the mirror ive tried and tried to be pretty but i fail. people tell me to my face im fucking ugly, no one wants to be my partner, ppl talk shit about me infront of me, guys ask me out as a joke, girls take my picture and laugh at me on facebook,they tell me no boy or girl would want me and that i should kill myself for being so ugly reporting it doesnt work if everyone thinks ur ugly nothing can be done to change how i lok. why im i ugly why why i take enough ridicule please i can never believe im beautiful

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi hun. Don't believe for a second what these people are saying about you. You are not ugly. I'm sure that you're actually a nice looking person. Kids can be very mean. I know this, because I was teased when I was younger, but I'm now a teacher and I don't allow it. You have to start believing that you're good looking and building your self confidence, then they will know not to mess with you. Show them that their lies and insults won't bother you, because you're stronger than that. :hug:

3. Robin

Robin Guest

You are at school so might like this but then again you might not and that's fine :)

Sugar Babes - Ugly :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWmBw1gXNjY&p=861E69306EEA5A9E&playnext=1&index=48

Even the spelling mistakes can't spoil the message :)

We all grow up knowing bullying, stealing and hurting others is wrong, but just because someone is prettier than you doesn't under any circumstance make you ugly and it irrefutably never makes anyone better than you are :)

Back when I was a wee chap I used to watch Worzel Gummage, he had a heart of gold and a lot of heads! But was also in love with a pretty life size doll, who was anything but pretty on the inside.

Most things from the seventies give me the eebie jeebies, except ABBA =)

4. littleturtle

littleturtle Member

i feel you. i know what it's like... the hardest part for me is NOT being ugly (you kinda get used to it), but how much i let it affect me (and still do). i'm 20 and never really experienced what it's like to be a teenager because of how reserved i was (still am). so what i'm trying to say is... it is what it is. just gotta accept the fact, and keep moving forward. think positive...

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I don't know you but I bet you aren't ugly...those bullies have convinced you that you are..

Have you heard the story of 'The Ugly Duckling" who turns into a beautiful swan?

6. 000000

000000 Well-Known Member

It is not what's on the outside that counts but what's on the inside. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that you are not an ugly person at all and just the target of a bunch of nasty little bastards who are giving you hell because they cannot face up to their own insecurities.

Your 'so called' friends may tease you about being ugly, but I reckon there's a thousand and one people here who think you are beautiful.

7. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Exactly.

I know what it's like to feel ugly..it fucking sucks. I feel so alone in my school but I try to remind myself that I'm in such a small school. I'm only seeing a small group of people each day. There are a shit load more people out there. All different and unique in there own strange way.

It kinda sucks that I'm in a small one. Because it's just the same idiots everyday -___-.

8. Socialman

Socialman Well-Known Member

I knew this one guy who had a ton of acne on his face. He wasn't pretty, but he had one of the prettiest girls at school. Don't feel too bad OP. Girls compared me to the mumbling staple guy from Office Space. Being bullied sucks, but once life goes on people lose their looks, and many are forced to realize inner beauty.

9. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

I agree. The ugly duckling turned into a most beautiful swan.:hugtackles:

10. flowingriver

I agree with that song. You are beautiful.:hugtackles:

11. flowingriver

Hun, I notice one thing in life, is that if you lift your head tall and walk with confidence, people will respect you. If you act as if you don't need their approval, they step back and look at you differently. I have seen some very plain people look attractive because of their confident attitude alone.:arms:

12. sosotired

sosotired Well-Known Member

They (bullies) have been duped into believing that looks matter. There is never a truer saying that its whats on the inside that counts.

13. Hideous

Hideous Account Closed

the bullies do look better than me :S i think their goodlooking

14. sereniti

sereniti New Member

Oh my god , where do you live! it sounds like a horrible place!!!! anyone who said that to you they are the ugliest people of all on the inside and that's what counts!!! seriously if you went to my school, no one would do that stuff to you!
    i know you feel horrible right now but seriously this will not last forever!
    and it might be hard to believe, but people often think they look uglier than they actually do...
    and those bullies only pick on you probably because they know you are an easy target because you have social anxiety, but if you learn to be confident with yourself people wont treat you this way, go to this website... it is really really good and i think it will help you : http://www.sociallypositive.com/

read the articles on there and i hope you feel better:)

you are beautiful like everyone else is saying, the people who bully you are only doing so because they are insecure themselves.

you are a worthy person your self worth does not depend on your physical appearance.

i hope you feel better soon :):)

15. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Look deeper, and you will find that this is not true.

You may or may not be ugly. I can't say, not having ever seen you. I'm not good at judging girls' looks anyway. You may not be able to do much about it, but what you can do is change how you percieve yourself. If you can gain a little confidence (which can be very difficult when you are being beaten down), then when you get out of that shithole, and meet some decent people, they will be impressed and treat you like you deserve.

16. It's taken me a very long time to learn this, but if a person carries themselves with confidence and believes that they are beautiful, they become beautiful, even on the outside, no matter what they look like. It's very true.

17. Hideous

Hideous Account Closed

confidence is out of the question now .i have a permanent low self esteem im sorry im too msed up i just need a bullet through my head.

18. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

You know... from my personal experience-- all of the teasing and daily torment go away once you finish highschool.
    I was called ugly and stupid (and a billion other things) and beat up every single day since preschool.

At one point, my confidence actually DID go up.
    That was in college.
    Suddenly, I was surrounded by people who knew nothing about me, but our similar interests brought us together. Looks didn't matter suddenly! Brains did- passion did- creativity did! It was amazing!

You're always going to struggle with confidence and self esteem because of your childhood.
    I do too...
    But you can learn to like yourself; you can look past appearances and become a kind person that people will want to be around and that people will LOVE because you will have not been the person in school who was tormented-- you were the victim and you understand struggle.

That makes you valuable. It makes you personable... because SO many people are bullied and you understand the worst of it.

19. Yeah, I actually found that no matter how weird you think you are, there's a crowd for you...you just have to find them. Being around people that have similar interests and ideas brings up my self confidence.

20. Hideous

Hideous Account Closed

thnx guys
    and ill try

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.