I'm sorry. again.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by KittyGirl, Oct 5, 2010.

1. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

huuuuuh~

I'm sorry I can't be ecstatic when I hear that people love eachother or they're going to get married... I just don't believe in it anymore.
    I equate love with pain automatically and don't say anything at all as my reaction because if I were to say what I feel, I might hurt them.

I used to think: "yeah! marriage can work!" and "aw~ love is beautiful!"
    But now I see it as an ugly thing to be hidden away because it'll only mold and fester and explode one day, leaving you in ruins.
    Love can't work. It's not forever. I just don't believe in it as a forever thing, and don't think it is lovely.
    I only feel sorry for people who are in love because one day, that love will end and they will be broken just like me.
    It just doesn't seem possible for it to last forever.
    People grow, people change and apparently, people can wake up one day and have 'fallen out of love' with a person they once claimed they would love forever.

Don't use that word lightly, people!
    Forever is... FOREVER. Long past the day that you die!- That forever.
    ...and I guess it just doesn't work out that way.
    I'm sorry, Chris. I can't be happy for you and your new wife. -_-
    You were together for one month when you knocked her up and that was the only reason you got married. You even told me before she told you she was pregnant- that you didn't love her.
    Why did you do it then?
    Because it's the honorable thing to do?
    Yes; it is... but if you don't think you can be together with her forever and you get divorced later on down the line when your son is 2 or 5 or 12; that child will be hurting because of your decisions.

So... 'good for you'. is all I can say.
    I'm not happy for you; all I can see in your future is pain.
    And just like me; one day you are going to feel this void and all of the excruciating hurt that it involves.
    Sorry.
    I wish I could be happy and believe that what you feel- whatever it is- is a good, lovely thing.
    I just don't see it anymore.
    I don't believe in love or having a physical connection with another human being ever again- and I don't want it.

I'd rather stick my hand in a garbage disposal than go out on a date.
    no thanks.
    and stop telling me that's what I need.
    You obviously don't know me that well if that's what you think I need right now.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you have such a negative outlook on marriage love. You have your reasoning i am sure but there are good marriages there are people who live together for life It is Chris decision to do what he feels in his heart what needs to be done and who says things won't change Your right though one should not marry just because it is a noble thing to do. One should marry because they do love each other the child should never be used for any reason

3. foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten Well-Known Member

I agree people shouldnt take that word so lightly.
    and I would never marry someone i didnt love like that. :/

4. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

At least someone gets it

Love is a fake emotion, its nothing but a temporary chemical reaction in our brains

I hate love and everything associated with it

There's no point, no point to marriage or dating or anything