I'm sorry.. but SF isn't helping...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Toki Wartooth Lover, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toki Wartooth Lover

Toki Wartooth Lover Well-Known Member

To those who read my thread called "I need to come-out to hard core Christians" I did, and they abandoned me in an old train repair house, which "mysteriously" caught fire with me inside. Unfortunately the fire department got me out before the roof collapsed. I've been clean for about a week and a half now from my Cocaine. I think that I might just give into the temptation and keep doing it. I'm taking my pills again, but I'm overdosing on them. I'm normally suppose to be taking around 10-14. I'm taking around 20-35 now. I'm just not thrilled with my life anymore. I'm going to end it. I don't care about anything anymore. Good bye Suicide Forum... thanks for your time...

TWL.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2009
  2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

thats terrible. i wont ask you to stay but i will ask you to be careful. :hug:

3. Toki Wartooth Lover

I just want to end my life tonight..

4. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

i can understand why. :hug: but there has to be something for you? your band perhaps?

5. Robin

Robin Guest

I'm sorry hun, but first the finland thing and other posts you've made and now this, I'd just like to give voice to what a good friend just said but is far nicer than me to say it here, my bullshit-o-meter just went off the scale.

6. Toki Wartooth Lover

Forget the band.. It's not going to work...

7. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Robin marry me :bateye:

8. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Thank you for saying something many of us have been thinking for a while now.

This is just too much, now.

Look, Toki, I really do hope you get the help and attention you clearly need, but I don't think SF is going to help you with that, to be perfectly honest.

9. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

I hope you are okay :hug:

10. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

i am not taking this post seriously, but i do hope that you will stay safe at least. :hug: if this really did happen then i am sure the cops are involved and they will go to jail....nothing to worry about when the arsonists are in jail....you dont have to worry about them not liking that you are gay.

11. ODIECOM

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

what happened to rehab ? i thought you said you were going to give it a try?
    it will keep you safe while you recover. come back and get into rehab

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I don't know if this thread is serious or not but sf obviously isnt helping you...
    Seek some help in the real world,therapy, doctors, rehab? whatever it is you need,just go for it,before your problems worsen.

13. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Time to regroup your thoughts regroup where your heading and get into rehab and start changing for the better now. The forum will support you in anyway we can but you need to get into rehab detox turn yourself around and stop all this and start in a new direction. Start by going to hospital and getting help you need. take care

14. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I've been wanting to say something but out of fear of getting banned or warned, I kept my mouth shut.

Toki, if this is for real, then tell your teachers at school or tell an adult you trust what is going on. You're only 15 so there isn't much you can do for yourself. Don't hurt yourself over this.

If all of this is fake and you are fishing for sympathy (like the rest of us believe it is) then you need to get your ass off this forum, because there are people here with genuine issues who are hurting and trying to make it through another day and you are seemingly getting a laugh out of taking the piss.
    Compulsive lying and attention seeking is a typical teenage trait but it won't win you any friends or any sympathy here.

15. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

i agree with above posters ..
    i hope if u really DO have these things going on/happened .. then u get the help u need ..
    i dont doubt that u are in distress of some form ..
    but exaggerating ur situation wont make ppl here treat u any differently ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.