im sorry everyone..essp. mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had no right whatsoever for the outburst last night..and ive read the posts and i have to say i was wrong to post something of the such.. while i still disagree with many things, the way i said them probably hurt a lot of poeple, truth be told i got a little upset last night over small things and ive been snappy lately.. and i had no right to go about telling my feelings in that way, and im truly sorry.. the mods are here to help i know, i just disagree with their rules and what not a lot of the time... :unsure: point being i STILL DISAGREE, but im sorry.. :sad:

i had no right whatsoever for the outburst last night..and ive read the posts and i have to say i was wrong to post something of the such.. while i still disagree with many things, the way i said them probably hurt a lot of poeple, truth be told i got a little upset last night over small things and ive been snappy lately.. and i had no right to go about telling my feelings in that way, and im truly sorry.. the mods are here to help i know, i just disagree with their rules and what not a lot of the time... :unsure: point being i STILL DISAGREE, but im sorry.. :sad:
Like i said before my door is open on MSN. k hun :hug:

D

Dave_N

I'm just glad that the mods didn't ban you Angel. Thankfully, they were able to accept your apology.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
What a pleasant post...disagreement is very healthy...it allows for the inclusion of many ppl's perspectives...if you continue to disagree with the guidelines and/or their implementation, please suggest changes...yes, this cannot be a fully open forum, by nature of the issues we deal with, but there is quite a lot of gray area...let's explore the manner in which we keep ppl safe together as a group...btw. I am confident that the actions taken by the staff come from a place of protection...there is not a book, Moderation For Dumbies, so sometimes, it does seem like we are taking action by the seat of our pants...do know that we give the great majority of our actions a lot of thought and consideration...we take expedient actions when the immediate safety and well being of the membership appears to be compromised...and finally, like the rest of the staff, I want a pay raise (lol) and anything above $0 would be a raise...all the best, J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00