I'm sorry everyone (In the chat room)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Always Sorry, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Always Sorry

Always Sorry New Member

I am so sorry to everyone that has been in the chat room with me. my best friend committed suicide 4 days ago wile i was on the phone with her. she has saved my life and when she needed me and trusted me to help i did not. i did not and it was all my fault. i have been kinda rude to some people and i have been just in a really really weird place the last 4 days. if i don't come back on this site tho just think of it that i'm in a better place. or that i'm just hanging out with my best friend. and i'm very very sorry everyone :hiding:
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You were not rude , you were stressed and it is very understandable. I might suggest you consider how it made you feel when your friend did that and aske if you really want to put other people through what you re feeling right now?

Take Care and Be Safe

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

And when and if you leave you too will be causing others to be sad hun YOu can get help hun go in and talk to someone ok get some counceling It is not your fault hun your friend left you need to get some help for you so you do not do the same ok hugs