Im sorry everyone

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

A few days i kinda blew up at everyone and generally pissed people off in the process. Im sorry for anyone i offended. I snapped due to a lot of things that was happening at the time that i cant go into, but i behaved like an petulant school kid on here and im sorry.

Thing is im not an attention seeker in the slightest, but i know at times that is what i look like. The problem with me is i dont talk about whats really going on with me, i mask it with stupid humour and gloss over it and then hope it goes away, but it rarely does.

Regardless of what i said last week i havent got a problem with anyone on here, im just a tit at times, and should engage my brain before typing. I guess im emotional, but in a really excessive aggressive way and i am trying to sort it out, which i know isnt fair on people, but i really am trying.

I had to step away from my laptop for a few days and go and re-assess certain things in my life, such as why i get angry with people who try and help me, but its something i rarely if ever talk about, which once again is a problem.

Im also sorry to the staff as well, i took shit out on you when i know full well your trying your hardest to keep this site running smoothly and i was bang out of order for what i said. Sometimes the truth kinda hurts and yeah i deserved what i got, if i was in your shoes i wouldve done the same.

Im sorry if you see me as someone who creates drama, i honestly dont mean to, ive had enough drama in the past 3 months to last me a lifetime.

Anyway once again :i'm sorry:

2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Apology accepted! We all have to eat crow when it is fitting. this shows that your are humble, and can be humbled. Both are great qualities! Keep up the progress Chuck! :hug:

3. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Thanks, means a lot, especially after evrything i said to you

4. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Well it is all in the past now and forgotten, no use talking about it anymore; a clean sheet, a fresh start. :) :hug:

5. Things

Things Well-Known Member

It takes a lot to admit you're wrong. God knows people (including me) need to do that more. I second Daphna's post.

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: You know how to reach me if you ever need anything. Hope you'll eventually talk about what's really going on with you.

7. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

i agree with everyone that it was very big of you to apologize. it's understandable, you're only human and you've been under a lot of stress. :hug:

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

glad you're back CFN.....:stars:
    you haven't upset me but I think you're very brave for apologizing...