Im sorry for the help

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by whytryanymore, Nov 15, 2010.

1. whytryanymore

whytryanymore Well-Known Member

OK, so over the last few days i have been trying to help others in chat, and i think i actually helped a couple of ppl. However, now i really do want to help others bbut for some reason i have no idea on what to say to them, no matter who it is i just dont know what to say. I feel so horrible for not helping them, it has gotten to the point that i dont even want to, but thats not right, i do want to but i dont know what to say so i just dont want to give them false hope. I dont even know why im telling everyone this i really shouldnt be it can hurt lots of ppl and i have no desire to do so. Please, if you have any advice for me dont hesitate to share.

If you are reading this and feel as though you have helped cause whatever it is that i am going thru, DONT! IT IS NOT ANYONES FAULT!!
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It's OK that you don't always know what to say. That's normal, happens to me all the time. Sometimes just being there to listen is enough, letting someone know you care and understand what they're going through.
  3. lostbutnotfound

lostbutnotfound Well-Known Member

This is the first thread I have ever commented on. I just wanted to say that I know it is hard when people seem so upset, and you think there is nothing you can do, but to that person, someone taking a few minutes to want to help them? Well, thats priceless. You're not here to 'save' people, you're here because you want to listen, you want someone to know that you care. And they do. It's a big deal, what you do to people. I know. You've done it for me, and I've seen you help others. Keep your chin up, and have faith in yourself...
  4. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

for me to get any response is a mood lifter,it doesnt matter whats said just be honest
  5. whytryanymore

whytryanymore Well-Known Member

thank you all soo much for your words they do help and to anyone who reads this and ever needs any help of any kind please feel free to send me a message at any time im usually here.

I know i may not be able to help everyone but i will try my best to repay my debt to the forum. i have said this before but here its more public so more can view.

I literally owe my life to this forum, as much as i have f'ed up in the past and probly nearly been banned from chat as a result. But, i am here to say im sorry for any pain i have caused as a result of that. I do wish to try and help others as i have been helped in the past, i know that i probly dont really "owe" anything to the forum, but i feel i am in a moral debt to it so i will do everything i can to repay it, even if it means sacrificing the less important things in my life. I want everyone to know that no matter what you think you know about your life and your situation, someone does care and you will be able to find help here that is what we are all here for is help, and never ever feel like you are "burdening" anyone here by talking to them about what is going on in your life.

once again thank you all sooo much i owe you all more than i can ever give back,

6. forSincerity

forSincerity Member

For me it is enough knowing that there are people that really care about my well-being. I made my first post here, and was already making plans to call the forum quits because I couldn't think about how it would help. But then people started showing their concern and care for me. That's the reason I decided to stay on the site and why I'm still trying to get help, otherwise I'd still be going through this alone. So thank you and the others like you.