Im sorry for this thread

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ScouseJM, Apr 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

I love sf, the site and all of its members, but sometimes I just wanna scream at yous and beg you for a method that will finally help me leave, and I know I wont get it here and of course thats good in general, but sometimes it drives me crazy to know theres people on here who have methods that work 100% and I havent, dont get me wrong, Im so glad none of u are using them because I dont ever wanna experience losin any member because I pray daily that you all find a way into a beautiful life and that you all are gonna be ok, but sometimes, just sometimes, I wanna beg you to tell me how to leave :blub: Delete if unappropriate, Im sorry :blub:
  2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: We're all here for ya hun as much as we pratically can be over the internet :)

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that, if I could give you a real hug right now, I would. :arms:
  3. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

if someone had a 100% way they wouldnt be here mate.

you will be ok, you can't see it now but with time you will find a way to handle things better, just have faith in yourself.

it will get harder b4 its better but you can deal with it

stay safe
  4. ScouseJM

:blub: :arms: :thanks:
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Sorry that you're feeling so down Jasmin. Try to find the strength to carry on. :hug:
  6. danni

danni Chat Buddy

i'm here if you want to talk jasmin :hug:
  7. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Jasmin, i can understand your frustration, but as hard as you want people to give you a method, i 100% dont want them to. I know it hurts, and i know things are horrible but you are such an amazing person, with so much to live for, i would be devistated to see you go anywhere.
    If you wanna chat, please PM me xxx
  8. ScouseJM

its that wantin to scream at you moment again. i have too many of them lately.. i need out, please help me out :cry2:
  9. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I cant help, I have made a reply in this thread, but it was deleted, I will not post it again, even it was just an idea, nothing bad.
  10. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

Don't be sorry for being honest. All of us who have attempted wish we'd done a "better" job of it. If you read murder mysteries, you'll know how creative the human mind can be.

I've been suicidal for 6-7 years, but ten days ago I felt a pronounced change in my mental process. For those ten days, I have been at peace. However long the peace lasts, I thank God for the break.

There are times when I'm in your position, and they're not fun. Thankfully there are days when the urge to die recedes a bit. I feel fairly sure that you have had days like that, and you will have more.
  11. Xian

Xian Well-Known Member

you will find no death methods that fit you

you are a survivor
  12. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

hug, Jasmin.
  13. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Ahhh hun, when you're feeling like that, come find me and I'll give you a nice worn in shoulder( sorry you'll have to settle for the internet kind) to lean on. Love ya Jasmin!!
  14. ScouseJM

i just wanna know how. i swear no one else but me would be to blame if i used it.

i cant cope. the past 4 months have been hell on earth. this weekend is so so so horrible. its such a horrible feeling to feel urself losin ur mind.

im so sorry.
  15. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

nothing to say sorry for hun, we understand.
    keep on fighting please, chat to someone here even if its just to scream.

stay safe
  16. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

I love you hunny. Keep hanging in there, you are strong *huggles*

17. famous.last.words

Jasmin hun, dont suffer alone hun.
    I could never give you a method even if i had one.
    you are a survivor, and those kids need you to keep fighting hunny.
    PM me if you wanna chat
  18. ScouseJM

how can anyone think i am strong??? the only reason im still around is because i dont know a method that would work 100%, i dont do anything all day, i dont have a job, the only moves i make are from my bed over to the chair and back. i hardly ever leave the house, i wake up in flashbacks crying every single morning, i have to go through flashbacks for most of the rest fo the day too, if i manage to sleep i have nightmares. how is that strong?? im not strong for surviving, im only alive because i havent found a way to die. thats not strength to me :blub:
  19. famous.last.words

then you can go on like this hun, but that doesnt mean you need to die.
    you need to get some support to help you get more back into life, like things were before.
    You need to get strong again, for the future, and for yourself.
  20. ScouseJM

thats not possible :cry: :cry: and i dont care about my future if its not with my family :cry: :cry: and now my housemate had a complete go at me just because i didnt wanna join their bbq because they have guests, didnt even care to ask why, just had a go at me and left :cry::cry:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.