i'm sorry i was ok

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ophelia28, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ophelia28

ophelia28 Well-Known Member

i don't care about anything anymore. i'm past angry past hurt past any emotion i feel lost and empty inside and i've had enough of it. i cant do it anymore i can't get it out so i know that i'm dying inside i feel it growing more each day i have a new plan and this time i will do my best to make it work. i dont know when i will do it but i know it will be soon i'm sorry if this makes no sense just how i feel right now.

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

its ok to feel this way, i expect its natural for ppl with the thoughts and feelings we share here to feel this way as i do too, i feel emotionless myself but i have turned it to my advantage as i no longer care about stuff so i try not to worry and think of my dark thoughts.
    doesnt always work :tongue:

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Ophelia you have been here beforeand you know that you have friends here that want to help. Please let us in and try to help you through this. We care and would miss you too much. Your feelings are just as important as any one elses so don't apologise. But I want to help you through them. Please pm and we can chat. Being selfish because I need you right now too. Stay strong!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.