I'm sorry. I've been a hypocrite all month :(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pioneer, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pioneer

Pioneer Well-Known Member

So all month I've tried my hardest to cheer up the people in this forum. I've tried to help others get rid of suicidal feelings and realize how worthwhile they are. But I feel like a hypocrite because I feel so suicidal and low. I've always said that you can't just hope for something to happen, you gotta make it happen. Well I don't wanna hope for death to come. I hate these feelings, I wish I could just let go.

2. Motogirl

Motogirl Active Member

Why are you feeling this way? Did something happen that triggered this?

3. Pioneer

Pioneer Well-Known Member

sorry. just been depressed. Got alota stuff that needs to be done but alota things outta my control. I just wanna leave. I'm not feeling worthwhile.

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Pioneer, you are special. You came here and helped others and helped them to see some worth. I have read many of your posts and you have given so freely. Sometimes, it can feel like a never ending job though. But if you were able to help even 1 person here, doesn't that give your life worth? Now sit back and let some of the members here help you through your low, your pain and enjoy the good feeling that comes with knowing that others here want to help and care about you. Let go of the horrible feelings but please don't let go of life!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.