im sorry to bother

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by i-am-from-the-moon, Jul 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i-am-from-the-moon

i-am-from-the-moon Well-Known Member

im sorry to bother just really need a little help i been a mess lately feeling if i was not here prob make everyone so happy theres alot going wrong in my life i been to the doctors and they wanna put me on more meds but i just dont feel it will help like i hope i just wish i was dead people keep telling me they wanna kill me i just dunno what to do anymore
  2. Raphael1

Raphael1 Well-Known Member

as you continue look to get through one day at a time. Don't even worry about a week from now. Just focus on the present day and getting through it. while you continue face the problems little bits at a time. There is a coping strategy I assure you.

Care to elaborate on your problems?
  3. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

Hi there..

You are deffinately not a bother.. im glad you were able to post so that we may be able to help..
    Its good that you have also been to the doctors for some support ..I was very dubious about taking medication.. but its helped me a great deal..
    As raphael said.. could you share a little more about whats making you feel this way?
    Take care :hug:
  4. i-am-from-the-moon

Well there me being paranoid there's family medical problems there's the fact I keep having painful operations there's people threatening my family police after two days of phoneing said until someone is hurt nowt will happen people on here hate me people want me dead in real life
  5. 1victor

1victor Well-Known Member

The police has no any formal obligation to protect you or anybody in the United States. Basically, they are just coroners with guns.
  6. i-am-from-the-moon

im in england there ment to protect people but most of the time its just too much effort for them i guess
  7. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

Hi Jimmy..
    Im sure nobody here hates you.. :hug:
    It sounds like a complicated situation your in regarding the threats and the police..
    Im in England too.. and the police arent that bad to be honest.. if you can explain your situation to them .. let them know you dont feel safe in your home.. im sure they can help you..
    Take care x

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Jimmy. Sorry to hear that you're feeling so down right now. If people are threatening to kill you, then you need to report them to the police .And you're not a bother. We're here to help. :hug:
  9. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Jimmy ,

We care. You seem fine to me. We like you here. In time we will love you!!! No one is complaining. I said a prayer for you and hope you do too.

You have to get help if people are threatening you. If the police wont you have to go higher up. All the other problems can be worked on. Medical problems and finances. Have you looked at charitable organizations? Or charities in the hospital.

I'm sorry about the meds situation. Maybe they can compromise or you can try new ones instead of uping the dose.

With all my heart and soul I hope it gets better. I send you love and hope,

Write if you like,

10. i-am-from-the-moon

i know if i do out to theses people i will get arrested police work backwads and thank you for ure help im sorry to bother
  11. Marty482

No bother Jimmy. I'm glad your here!!!!
  12. i-am-from-the-moon

i had doctors today see if i can get help and i had mention stuff i never have before just everything i tried keep out of my life is back and everything is getting to much
  13. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Sounds like your having the same problem as me at the minute.

Get in touch with your phone operator and ask for their number to report nuisance calls which they will then pass onto the police which is what i had to do.

As for the death threats, i know ive been guilty of that recently, but i was angry at the time. Im pretty sure not everyone hates ya, i dont.

Keep reporting it to the police, but you need times dates and most importantly proof. Keep any messages you recieve and then the police have to act because its harrassment.

Hope your ok
  14. i-am-from-the-moon

the police said untill someone is hurt nowt they can do and someone posted a peice of cloth into my sisters home today we foned cops and police said until someone is hurt its just pranks and im scared because i know my only option
  15. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Yeah but thats giving them power and then if you do it means they have won.

Best thing you can do is ignore it and hope they get bored. Dont give them any reaction. If it does get serious then you've got the police which to be fair are useless but are the detterent.

The alternative is to keep on at the police and eventually they will do something because they would have had enough of you ringing them up. Whats happening is harrassment but you really do need as much evidence as possible to slap in the face of the police
  16. Marty482

Jimmy go to other people Higher up than the police and het them to help. Im praying for you. Hope your ok let us know PLEASE STAY WITH US. We want you here and love you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.