i'm sorry to those i couldn't help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Erebos, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erebos

Erebos Well-Known Member

m so sorru. i really do hope you al make it. it's just not for me. i'm not capable of that. i'm sorry for all the trou ble i've cause. i'm sorry. to all of you..

please. someone tell my sister that i really did love her. she'll grow up to be so beautiful and intelligent. she'll be strong. she's a survivor. she's so be4autiful. she really is. she's so beautiful. please tell her that. i'm sorry. i'm sprry jfor her. i'm so sorry i couldn't be the brother she deserved. i'm so sorry. i', so sorry to all of you
  2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hold on Eerbos, what age is your sister, I take it she is younger than you, she looks up to her older brother, yes?
    Please Eerbos, call an ambulance, get help, you can get through this, we will help you all we can, a lot of us have been where you are right now, give us a chance, give life a chance, let us support you please.
    Your sister loves you just as you love her.
  3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hey Hun,
    I'm sorry you are feeling the way you are, I imagine it must be so awful, and I can identify with feeling so awful to the extent of wanting to die, but why not stick around hunny? Why don't you stay and talk to us? We're here for you and we care. Please try and hang in there. And I know there are people that care, and it would be something they didn't get over, and don't you want to see your sister grow up? Sweetie please don't do this. :hug:
  4. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

Erebos I just read the threads you started and I feel you are a kindred spirit. I also feel heavy apathy. I hope you make it through and feel better tommrow. Hold on! :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.