Im sorry to u all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DrowningInTears, Jul 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

I feel like some ppl dont want me here for the chaos i cause and i dont hold that against them. i have been banned from chat twice and even called a troll. Plus I was banned a third time when the found out about my other account EmoNeko. I know I get emotional and say things that people find disturbing and i know i whine allot and can be very annoying. I am sorry for being so terrible but when the pain overcomes me I say and do things out of emotion without a 'filter'. Im sorry for being such a disturbing disruptive emo.:sad:

2. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

I thought the "emoniko" was not for real. The language was very strange.

3. DrowningInTears

itz mee nekospeakz az mee wuz RPing az a wittle neko.

I know this really nerdy and lame but im a geniuine otaku. :(

4. DrowningInTears

I feel like i am teh scourge of SF like the most detested user on here.

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

People tend to behave differently when they are in pain. What you need to remember is that although we want to support you to the best of our abilities, you must follow the forum guidelines and take into account others around you. Everyone comes for a reason and they are vulnerable. As you know, words can hurt. You have the potential to be a contributing member to this site. Let's figure what you can do to feel better about yourself and accomplish this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.