I'm sorry...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by sosorry, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sosorry

sosorry Guest

I don't know how I shoud be feeling right now...but I'm in alot of pain to be honest. I haven't felt this way in a long long time. I...just feel this way tonight. I have been thinking about the things around me...how everyone's always having fun and stuff. It's my fault, my fault I haven't. It's my fault I'm this way. It's my fault everything happened...

It's my stupid life and my stupid mistakes...I'm a failure. I have nothing to look forward to in life, and here I am...I just want to cry..I haven't in so long, please, someone kill me...I need to cut, but I don't want the pain to go just yet. I deserve to suffer, right? Nobody likes me, I know no one does. Please just go on...look the other way, I wanna die. I'm finished. I'm sorry I wasted your time, I'm sorry I exist, I'm sorry that I am this way...

Please forgive me...:(

I wasted everyone's time AGAIN. I'm sorry....damn it...I'm sorry...

I needed to say, because I've wasted people's time for so long...I'm sorry....I will punish myself for it, I promise...I promise...

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

You haven't wasted anyones time at all! your not wasting my time. Please talk to us, tell us whats going on.

:hug:

3. sosorry

sosorry Guest

I'm just this way...I feel like I was born to not be liked...:(. It hasn't hurt like this in so long...it hurts so much. You know, I just look around m...everyone has an easy time making friends. everyone, except me. Its okay, I don't want everyone to rush to be the bandaid, that's why I'm posting as anonymous. I'm sorry, seriously...

I just...lost it tonight...I want to cut again, I'm hurting alot....my throat's tightened, I can't talk...I can barely movemy hands...I want to cry, but I won't let myself....my chest aches, and it hurts so much. I deserve this though. I exist this way...

If I wasn't like this...I would be happy...I would be like everyone else. So that means I'm just here to die. That's what my purpose was...I messed up my life for so long, I might as well keep going, right?

Wait, no...the est would be to get out of everyone's way. Sorry:(It takes me a long time to understand that...I'll go...I promise...I'm sorry...

4. Mute

Mute Guest

sounds familiar. I dont have any advice...all i can say is that it sounds very familiar to me

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Believe me hun not everyone finds it easy to make friends. You have to be confident in yourself to be able to have some kind of relationship and i dont think your comfortable with yourself at all. Maybe im wrong i dunno.

I hope you resist the urge to cut :hug:

6. sosorry

sosorry Guest

Thank you Vikki, Mute...but you don't have to respond if you don't want to...

My life, I'm just always in the corner. It hurts, so much...I just watch everyone else live life. I'm young...I feel like my life is wasted. It'll only get worse. The farther I go, I'm just more and more impaired in life. I can't even talk to the people here very well...

It's good to see the people who were sad once, happy here. It;s just like real life...everyone's happy, and talking...and I'm around the corner, I guess, alone...just trying to look content, so no one will notice me. I really want...no, I don't...sorry...

I'm so sorry, I'm just...ranting again. I have a strong feeling that...when I leave...if I die...no one will know...or miss me...I'll fade away:cry:...so fast....nobody knows right now...and it's okay...

It's okay...it really is...It's okay...I should die anyway....right?:cry: Please, just say I'm right?...let me die?...

No one will care...please...just say it's okay for me to go...I don't want to live anymore....I've been proven life doesn't want me here...it's okay...I'll leave...I don't want anyone to be mad..I just want everyone to be happy.:(and Everyone will be happy when I'm gone...

I promise...I promise...

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

I want to reply so i will :smile:

No one here is gonna tell you that you should die. Im not gonna let you die. You wrote this thread, does that not show that you want someone to help you?

I deffiantly won't be happy if you were to die! im deffiantly not gonna tell you to go because i don't want you to! i don't plane to give up on you yet.

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.