I'm sorry :(

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Shadowplay, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowplay

Shadowplay Staff Alumni

I'm out on a one day pass. Just wanted to say I'm sorry. I did what I felt was right, and it was a stupid choice on my part. I just hope you all can forgive me. :unsure:

- Kurt
  2. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Im glad your okay hun,

Vikki x
  4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

i will always forgive you kurt..you were one of the first people here that actually talked to me so anytime you need to talk just hit me up. Glad you are okay and no reason to be sorry.
  5. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I'm really glad you are okay Kurt. :hug: :hug: :hug:
  6. blub

blub Guest

I'm just so glad to see you again and ofcourse I will forgive you. I dont know what to say, feel like doing a little dance and kick ya butt. I hope you wont do it again, you're an amazing person :hug: And if you feel down, please talk to me or kelly or someone else.
    And some more hugs :tongue: :hug: :hug: :hug:
  7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

All tat matters now is that you are ok, sweetheart. And I am glad of that, take care of yourself, you are precious. :hug:
  8. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

I am glad you made it man. Make those bastards give you some help. If they give you some crap med that dont work. Tell em. Say screw that!

Good Luck
  9. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

O, BTW, think maybe something wants you alive fer a reason?

I would think so
  10. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Glad to hear u ok fender! dont b sorry about it, we kno what its like when u r overcome by everything. I hope ur on the road to recovery now and never have to go through such agony again!
  11. ybt

ybt Guest

there's nothing to forgive for what society did to you. if anything, they can fuck themselves
  12. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome back Kurt, so glad u are ok.
  13. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Welcome back mate :) Hope things get brighter in the future for you.
  14. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

No sorries Kurt. I am glad you are okay and able to spend time here with us. You are a great friend. Take care hun and stay safe. You have no need to ask for forgiveness. I will give it to you freely because I know you need to hear it. :hug:
  15. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

i wish you the best of luck hun...

i dont know what is happening, and i dont want you to say or repeat it... but to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers as you are on this road to succeed and be everything you are meant to be in this world... i was you have a little girl... and do this for her, because years down the road, you can say i did it for her... my princess!!!

I am here if you need anything... i send my thoughts, love and prayers your way!!!
  16. kath

kath Well-Known Member

So glad to hear from you hun.Hugs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.