Im Sorry..

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by ImSorryIReallyAm, Feb 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am sorry.

For everything.

I lost 'the one' or so I thought.

Now, I am being a complete pain to SF, posting over and over, my plead is becoming ignored I am such a harrasment bitch.

If you know who I am, remove me from the site so I can never bother you again.

Remove me, delete me, IP ban me, anything.

Just, remove me. :(
  2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Hi there,

I won't delete or ban you hun. Please keep talking to us.. i don't think you're harrassing or anything of the sort. It's ok to post here and talk to us. Sorry if I haven't replied to your posts.. but that doesn't mean i don't care.

Please hold on and stick around.. we do care
    Jenny xx
  3. I think you know who I am.

Do you?

No.. you don't.

I want to end this.

:( Bye.

Sorry to have disturbed you.
  4. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Has anything happened to make you want to end it? Who have you lost?

Please keep posting.. you're not disturbing me.. you're in pain and i just wish i could do something to help

5. I want to email you the situation.

Not here.

People will worry.

If you don't mind worrying, I'll email you.

Just, not here.
  6. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

Sure, email me hun.. :D
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2007
  7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I hope you are ok, I am here for you hun. You know where to find me. :hug:
  8. Maybe I should just wait until i'm old enough to buy over the counter, get a few box's of *VERY VERY VERY STRONG TABLETS* and take like, a few odd mg per day, like, 10 or something, then die like that?

Would sure as hell fuck my liver up. :)

Pain, PAIN, PAIN!! :D
  9. Not with what i've researched.

Not with what I know.

Not with what I've experienced.
  10. knight294538

knight294538 Member

Overdosing is just dumb...plain and simple. There is no combination of drugs that will guarantee you death.
  11. <mod edit: bunny - insulting>, it's fucking not, it'll do the job for what I plan. >.<

Bloody hell, stay out my thread.
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2007
  12. knight294538

knight294538 Member

Stop <mod edit: bunny - insulting> and listen to someone who has some experience here.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2007
  13. <mod edit: one by one - Insulting> yeah, I fucking have had experiences with ALOT MORE THAN PROBABLY HALF THE PEOPLE ON HERE, I probably have gone through more than a 30 year old would have gone through, SO SHUT UP!

14. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Want to tell me whats up?Hugs.Please dont go anywhere.i know who you are and value you a lot.You seem in a lot of pain tonight.i know i cant make that better but i am here and believe it or not i do care!!!VEry much.

Please talk to me.

Take care and best wishes
  15. ~CazzaAngel~

I am sorry this thread isn't working out well. I hope you change your mind, Sarah. Keep in mind life can get better. I'm here if ya need me. also, I hope this all gets sorted. Try and calm down, breathe in and out, hurting eachother won't help. Take care :) :hug:
  16. knight294538

knight294538 Member

I wasn't trying to hurt her. I was simply informing her that overdosing is not a good idea at all.
  17. ~CazzaAngel~

I know hun. :hug: She knows, I have talked with her about it. It was a good thought though on your part, it just back fired I guess.

I'm here if ya need anything :)

18. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Hey keep us updated on how your doing Sarah hun!!im sure we just all want to support you!!!!Hugs.Well i guess i should only technically speak for myself so i do for ya and im sure many others will be too!!!i hope so.Hugs.
  19. Why why WHY?

Okay, if you want to hurt me people, help me die.

Thats nice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.