im sorry

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by unregistered123456, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for being me, I'm sorry for all the things I've said, I'm sorry for the hurt, I'm sorry for being me.

I hate me *sob* so I don't blame you for hating me. I've hurt too many people. I've done too many bad things. Whjy do I say those things? Why can't I be nicer?

I want to hide. I don't want to be me anymore. Everything I do is wrong. Everything I say is wrong. I think I should just go hide somewhere and make everyone happy :(

I'm sorry.
  2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

No one hates you hun. I doubt eveything you do or say is wrong sweetie. I deffiantly wouldn't be happy if you went to hide somewhere.

You have nothing to be sorry for.

Im here if you wanna talk ok?

3. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

hunny nobody wants you to disappear. and if u did disappear i promise u that it wudnt make me happy. you dont deserve to be hiding away. loads of people love you to bits. your a fab fab person and an amazing friend. ill always be here for u x
  4. Thank you both.

I'm being compared to everyone here (by my family.) I know I'm a horrible, two-faced, miserable, failing cow...but I dont need it shoved in my face by my family telling me how wonder my cousin is!!

And I've just been told to *get over* my problems. Yeah, the person's right, that's what I need to do....either that, or *escape* them.

An I've had two people tell me I never help anyone in the last couple of days..sad really, considering I try so hard...hey, guess I failed again eh :(

Starting to realise just how little people, that I thought were my friends, really care. If you knew who this was you would probably agree with what I'm saying....
  5. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

u always help me. always. dont ever b affraid to talk to me
  6. Thank you hun. Love ya x x x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.