I'm sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna say sorry to anyone I've hurt, upset or angered. I've addressed the person that i need to really say this to in private. But i wanna say to anyone who knows me here that i am sorry for everything. I truly am. You deserve better. I'm so so so so sorry.

Theres no point anymore. None. Got this song on repeat, so triggering. You don't understand, i feel like i have to do this. I'm trying to leave but you won't let me. I shouldn't have said anything, then we wouldn't be in this convosation right now. I told you to leave me, im just gonna go. End the convosation right there, cos its not good for you. But please know i'm sorry. So so so so so so so fucking sorry!!

Theres no point anymore. None. Got this song on repeat, so triggering. You don't understand, i feel like i have to do this. I'm trying to leave but you won't let me. I shouldn't have said anything, then we wouldn't be in this convosation right now. I told you to leave me, im just gonna go. End the convosation right there, cos its not good for you. But please know i'm sorry. So so so so so so so fucking sorry!!
Please don't do anything, Viks :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00