im sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by vbuk, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

i cant do this. im such a mess. im so sorry. im sorry for what i am. who i am. im sorry i stole ur money. im sorry i made u go to uni. im sorry i ever bothered u with my pressence. im sorry im a liar. im sorry im a cheater. im sorry i wasted so much time of ur life.

thing is - i fucking love you and its so god dam hard to get rid of them feelings. all i feel is that it wud b so much better if i went for good. got out of everyones way. wont b hurting u then. wont be bothering u. wont b bothing everyone.

but i wont do it. everyone knows that. im a wimp - a coward.

im sorry i dont text back. that i waste ur credit.

and im really really sorry that im still in love with u.

im sorry

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug:

I'm glad you are still alive and are (as you name it) a "coward" - though I'd say it's more 'being strong' than anything else. Shows you're a fighter. :hug: :hug:

Here for you hun :hug:

3. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

oh Clare :(
    This whole thing is so sad. I wish I could just wave a magic wand and you both be ok. You've both gone through hell and you both hurt inside and it just isnt meant to be like this.
    I can't think of anything else to say, you've both got people here to talk to so please don't think it is over for you. I'm so sorry I can't help right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.