I'm Sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aquariamethystea, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Un bel di vedremo
    Le varsi un fil di fumo
    Sull'e stremo con fin del mare
    E poi la nave appare

With every new day
    Your promises fade away
    It's a fine day to see
    But the last day for me
    It's a beautiful day

- "It's a beautiful day" by Sarah Brightman

I realize those are song lyrics, yet I'm posting them because they are how I feel about my life, in a way. I am posting this in the News and Announcements forum section because I would imagine that this thread will be the main thread about me, at least sometime soon. I've escaped the end many times throughout the past year or so when I have been a member of SF. Many of those times I have been helped by many people here on this wonderful site. There have been moments in which I have had issues with this site, however, I want everyone here to know that no matter what, I love this site more than most everything in my life, ever. I really do. I'm sorry I've been a pain to some of the staff here. I'm sorry to anyone at this site whom I've offended in any way. I am also sorry I have wasted time of some of you whom have dealt with me often on MSN. I realize that I'm probably never going to get better. I just can't. I'm sorry that I've disappointed everyone. I'm sorry.
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2007
  2. You've been a blessing to me. I'm glad I met you here and I'm glad you've been in my life. I love who you are, you haven't disappointed me a bit. You've really touched my life and I wish things would get better for you but if they did then you might not be the Kurt that I know and love. :hug: I'm sorry you life is the way it is, but I'm glad that it's molded you into who you are today. I love you.

3. I'd be so much happier if I weren't suffering, and I have disappointed you.
  4. It is about time, I think. I am really depressed.
  5. Nevermind this post for now.
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2007
  6. Deathly Strike

Deathly Strike Well-Known Member

Kurt, I'm so sorry you feel like this, but I can honestly tell you that out of all the times you've given me advice in many of my situations I can safely say that not one piece of it has not helped me through it all. You've been truly amazing in doing what you do and for that, I thank you.
  7. I probably should have suicided before ever looking for SF. I have bothered too many people.

8. How could you actually want things not to get better for me? Had my life been better, you wouldn't have met me and been bothered by me.
  9. deep

deep Well-Known Member

Broken Product i have never had the chance to speak to you and it sounds from a lot of people you are a wonderful and caring person and i think that the world is lucky to have you in it. I know life can be so hard sometimes that it seems the black cloud is never going to lift but it can, I knoe that there is so much in lift that makes you think wat the hell am i doing here but there is so much more to turn around and say "you know wat i am glad i stayed to find out."

I know that i would like the pleasure to get to know you and maybe we could help eachother though life cos i do believe life gets better. you are 24 and i am only 2years older an I have found that it has a funny way of changing and making you smile life that is so hold on and see please and i look forward to talk to you tc.

10. Kurt, I am so glad I have met you. I wish you wouldn't go out of my life but it seems you refuse to remain in it. Like I've said, you've been a blessing to me. You've helped me quite a bit even if you don't realize it. I know you've been through so many hard times but you've been so strong to continue on. I told you before, you could end up being so inspiring for others to continue with life when they're faced with major issues. You've never bothered me even though we've went through difficult times together. I'm glad I have gotten to share this past month+ with you. I wish we could spend another month together. I'm sorry for everything, Kurt. You will always have a piece of my heart. I'm sorry you feel this is the only way.
    :hug: :cheekkiss I love you.
  11. StellarSparkle

StellarSparkle Well-Known Member

Hello Kurt,

I am really sad for your situation. I couldn't ever imagine that people can be so cruel to treat you the way they do, no one deserves to be treated like that, not even the most horrible people in the world. I feel really impotent of not being able to be there and help you, but together we must find a way out and put an end to the sadness and rejection. I believe we will find it, but for that to happen, you have to take part in it.
    The thing I hate the most about this is that this will remain with you for the rest of your life, but you can make it through :hug:

Best wishes :smile:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2007
  12. Raiden

Raiden Guest

Kurt, I'm not really sure what to say, however, you know that if you need me I'm usually on msn, so feel free to contact me. Please hang in there, amigo :hug:
  13. Thank you deep, 705 AM, and Raiden. Also, AoM, you've confused me alot, and I think we shouldn't be responding to each other on SF forums, until we correct our issues together on MSN. I don't want to bring our issues onto SF forums. I already went through enough of it dealing with Cynthia. Anyways, I was called in on by someone I know, which didn't result in anything other than a delay. Too much stress.
  14. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your situation. Hope things work out for you soon.
  15. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:hug: I hope you hang on hun. I'm here if you need to talk, as always. We care and you you are not this burden you make yourself out to be. Hang in there. You can make it, I know you can. We believe in you, Kurt. :hug:
  16. Thank you, everyone. Some issues are better, though I am still worried alot about a situation involving a few people I know offline. I am going to type a new thread about it soon. Anyways, to add an apology here to my sweetie, AoM. I'm sorry that what I said was mean. I love you very much. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.