I'm sorry...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by FallingAngel, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FallingAngel

FallingAngel Member

But I have to go. I have planned the date I will be going through with my plans. I can't tell you when in case someone would stop me. If there is any way this pain could ease, maybe I'd stay... but it hasn't eased... I have given it enough time to leave me, and it won't. New memories have surfaced. Bad memories... I can't explain well right now. When I was young... I tried to pretend it was evil witches doing it to me...evil evil witches... now I am remembering more and more. I can't handle this anymore. I think that my chosen date is still going ahead. This is far too hard to carry anymore. I think socrates was right when he said that Death may be the greatest of all human blessings.... I know why... because life sucks! I have some time before my chosen date... and I have decided to talk it through with my counselor... but I don't think I'm going to change my mind... this is too big for me. I can't deal with it.
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

choosing a date can be hard. There is so much building up to it, and questions like, can i really do this? what if this doesnt work? etc.
    I just hope that some thing happenes and you live past this date.

3. painsource

painsource Well-Known Member

Scientists are working on a drug that can get rid of tramatic memories.Please check it out on google.Hope that helps
  4. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Please talk to your consuler before you do anything drastic.

As for the memories... I'd suggest trying to write them out. I find that writing out the bad makes me calm down a little bit.

Stay safe and hang on. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.