i'm sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ~CazzaAngel~, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I feel like such a bad person. I try all the time, I try everday... what does life mean, what does existance mean, what does my life mean? nothing. I am worthless... I shouldn't even be alive, out of all the times i've attempted... why am I alive... The thoughts in my head tell me to do it... do it now.. that people will be betteer without me, wh not? does it matter? do I matter... I doubt it. :cry:
  2. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

You matter Carolyn. You matter a lot. You are not worthless. You are so beautiful, kind an caring.
    You may not see purpose in your life but you are on this earth for a reason. Nobody will ever be "better off without you"
    You matter so much and I wish I was around more lately to let you know.
    If you need to talk you can catch me by pm or msn
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Deep down in your heart you know you do matter carolyn. Sometimes it is hard to find our purpose, our reason for existence. I cannot claim to have the answers to your questions as I wonder the same things many times myself. People would miss you if you were gone. you have befriended many people here and on other places. You are not a bad person. You are a good person that bad things have happened to. Lives would not be better off if you were not in them. Quite the opposite as a matter of fact. Please don't give up. Continue to reach out and seek help when you need it. We are here. :hug:
  4. life~death

life~death Well-Known Member

theres no way that ur a bad person, i think that ur a really good person. ur a better person than what ill ever. ur not worthless lass, u mean a whole lot to me and im sure that u mean somethin to a lot of other people. i think that you should be alive, i still want to spend the rest of my life with you but its up to you if we do spend the rest of out life's together. i think ur still alive because its not ur time to go yet and hopefully it wont be that time for a very long time because i know id be lost without you :hug:
    i know you have bad thoughts in your head but please dont listen to what they are tellin you. i can tell you one thing for sure, people wont be better of without you. i know that i would be worse of if somethin happened to you. :hug:
    i love you and always will :cheekkiss
  5. ~CazzaAngel~

I'm trying.. I don't want to disappoint anyone.
  6. life~death

i know that your trying and you wont disappoint anyone :hug:
  7. ~CazzaAngel~

Thank you E, you are a great person, too bad we don't talk anymore. Remember i'm always here for you hun. Take care of yourself. :hug:
    Thank you for supporting me dear. I'm sorry you've wondered about those things too, and i'm really sorry you are having a not so good time now. I'm always here for you, friend. Take care of yourself :hug:
    I'm trying so hard not to hurt you, Liam. I love you so much and I never want to hurt you. Hurting you is the last thing I want to do in this world. I'm going to give this all i've got for you. :hug:
    I hope not, I really am trying. :hug:
  8. life~death

i know u dont want to hurt me, im tryin my best so i dont hurt you, thats the last thing i want to do. thanks for tryin :hug::hug:
    i love you too :cheekkiss
  9. see

see Well-Known Member

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:Thinking of you as always:unsure:
  10. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Dear Caz,You're worth it and you do matter as much as anyone you're trying your best but because you're hurting so much you feel like everything is worthless.I know you're trying so hard,you don't deserve to suffer and it's so not fair.I think you've lived for two reason's you don't really want to go,it's not your time yet and that you're so strong that you're still here oh well that's more than two thing's.I can say endless thing's,but I know you're suffering and word's really don't mean much but I really care about you because you're always'there when someone needs you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.