im sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by blooddrinker, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blooddrinker

blooddrinker New Member

i just want to say that i am soory to all the people that know me. i can not take this anymore. i live in to much pain and anguish. i am not looking for help or want to be convinced otherwise. thank you for caring and i am sorry that i have let eeryone down okay you all have what love i have in my heart left okay. i can not do it anymore okay so plz pray that i will make it inot heaven at least okay. thank you so much for being there when i needed you but now i must do what is and always was the inevitable. good bye.
  2. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Do not apologise for something you can prevent :)
    You have spoken out, called for help, you can step out of whatever pain you are going through.

Don't give up, don't give in.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...what is going on for you? We are here if you want to post about it, go into chat, or PM myself or someone else...there are so many ppl here that understand how you feel...why not try sharing with us? big hugs, J
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Life must be tough for you but just because it is tough doesn't mean it won't get any easier. If you keep on living your life then you have the chance to change things and shape life in the manner you want it to be.
    Don't give up.
  5. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

please hang on. we would all still love to see you around. please talk to us about what's up. we will do the absolute best we can to support you. please take care and stay safe.

btw: :welcome: to sf
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.