I'm sorry........

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Leiaha, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

This will be my last thread.
    I'm sorry i am who i am.
    I'm sorry i'm boring.
    I'm sorry i am not funny or say anything of interest.
    I'm sorry i dont know wot 2 say 2 help anyone. I want 2...
    I'm sorry people dont like me.
    I'm sorry i dont belong.
    I'm sorry 4 being here.
    I'm sorry 4 complaining when others are worse off.
    I'm sorry 4 saying sorry.
    I'm sorry i'm going but i know it doesn't matter 2 anyone.
    I'm sorry i dont matter.
    I'm sorry i got it wrong on this site.
    I'm sorry i dont fit in here....
    I'm just plain sorry:(
    Goodbye,
    Leiaha :hug:

2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

There's no need to be sorry for feeling blue.
    Nobody thinks those terrible things about you!
    What's up?

James.

3. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

:cry:
    Its the same wherever i go

4. jameslyons

:depressed

It's so shitty. I'm so sorry to hear you suffer...
    You have me crying now...

James.-

5. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Bless you james, you are the only one who tried 2 stop me going Thankyou
    :hug:

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I would have stopped you if I had been online:tongue:

Please don't go hun, you do belong here :hug:

7. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

It really doesnt feel like it sweetheart. Maybe i just need 2 stop posting my problems instead? Who knows.
    Lea x :hug:

8. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You know hun I think we all feel like that sometime during our stay at SF. But it isnt so. Your words or support may of been exactly what another member needed to hear. But they didnt respond with a post or pm. Some people just cant. You do matter just as much as any other member here. SF is made of so many individuals but each one plays a very important part in this giant family. As for "complaining" please do. Where else can you where so many people understand and want to help you with your problems. Everyone has their problems and they are no more greater or lesser than the next person. If it is happening to you or making your life difficult it is very important. So hun dont ever feel like your pain is less than anyone elses. As for being sorry you dont owe an apology to anyone here. I havent seen you post anything that you need to apologize for. Please dont go unless you know deep inside yourself it is the best thing for you to do. I think you need to be here as much as we need you here. What do you say?

9. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the reassurance, really, it is sooo necessary at the moment. This week has been horrendous 4 my whole family.
    On saturday a young girl i've known since birth, hung herself, she died. She was just 23 years old.
    I dont know what 2 feel except if she can do it at her age, so can i.
    It took me back 2 someone here last year who also killed herself.
    I just cant handle it 2 be honest. I'm not myself at the moment but i dont no what 2 do 2 help myself, i'm way out of my depth.
    So, forgive me if i act strange or become a moaner but please, i dont mean it. It just means i'm very scared and vulnerable. I just dont know what 2 do.
    I'm scared of what i might do also.
    I'm just scared and very upset so i apologise in advance.
    Lea :hug:

10. jameslyons

:rofl: :hug:

11. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Whats funny?

12. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Leiaha. I'm so sorry to hear that your friend hanged herself. Your family must in great pain now. I know it's really hard to carry on when someone you love dies. Maybe if she knew about SF, then it might have helped her? But who knows? Please don't give up hun and please don't leave SF. People like you here and care about you. :hug:

13. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Lea this is when you need the people at SF the most. You have been there for others so now please let them return the love and support. You have part of the battle won because you know what is triggering you and kind of know what to expect of yourself in the coming days. You need to hang on but you also need to use the support of SF to be able to do that hun. And dont worry, SF is a place where you can be all those things becasue people are aware of your pain right now. Hold on tight hun.

14. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I cant, i truly cant! I need 2 do something! I have alcohol and 3 weeks prescription in front of me.. I take 31 tablets daily for various thing so i have enough. I want 2 do it but i dont want 2 do it.
    I really, really cant bear it anymore. :cry:
    I cant ask for help after my past experiences either. I have 2 stop it myself somehow. :(

15. jameslyons

Please don't hurt yourself. Losing your friend must have been simply awful :(. Goodness knows what grief you're going through!

I used the rolling head because I like the way he looks.

Is there anybody you can talk with---friends, counselors, parents?

Stay with us,

James.

16. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Probably not james but its ok. I've sort of learned it doesnt pay 2 talk anyway :)

17. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Am sorry u feel ths way. But i hope u havent done anythng. U would be missed.

18. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Thanks lenalunacy, sounds good 2 hear
    Lea :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.