I'm sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by NinjaSwan, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NinjaSwan

NinjaSwan Active Member

I don't know where to go anymore. I'm crying my ass off typing this. I just want to die. i hurt so badly. im tired of keeping it all in. im the emotional punching bag for my family, all my friends have moved on and want nothing to do with me. im in therapy, am on my 5th different antidepressant but none of it helps. why cant one person out there jsut be there for me. one. just one. is that really too much to ask? ive been throwing up all night because i just hurt so badly inside. im pathetic. i told myself i wouldnt do this. i told myself i wouldnt break down. but its all become too much. i feel pathetic by wishing every day that someone would rob my house and murder me. that i would die in some freak car accident. i just want it to end.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Well there are a lot of people here. And many that understand exactly what you are talking about and how you feel. My pm is there if you'd like to talk about it. It is the first thing you can do for yourself... talk. If you let some of it out the hurt might go away a little too. You are hurting, confused and depressed but you are not pathetic hun. Please tell us a little about what has you feeling the way you are.

3. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: here for you if you want to talk hun
    i know how hard it is when you keep bottling things up xx

4. Toki Wartooth Lover

Toki Wartooth Lover Well-Known Member

please, stay with us, there are many good people on here that will help you..
    :hug:

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey Ninjaswan the tears are a good thing let them continue to flow continue to cry get angry yell scream whatever it takes to get the pain out then when you have released all you can rest for awhile because i know how tiring it is when this happens. There are several antidepressants more than 20 i believe now so you just have to keep trying until you get the right. I know it seems like forever but when you find it then you will find some peace as well. I hope you have a coucillor whom you can talk to about what is hurting you so much if now use the people here to talk too they are very helpful and care alot. You are Not Alone now okay talk to us here see if we can help take care and keep venting away get the pain out.

6. NinjaSwan

NinjaSwan Active Member

thank you all. it just got to the point where everything came crashing down. i felt trapped, no one around me understands or is making an effort to understand all of what im going through. i just felt i couldnt keep the hurt in anymore, and i had nowhere else to gush it out too.

7. emptyinside08

emptyinside08 Member

hey ninjaswan. don't give up. there are a lot of people that do care. and you are not pathetic for asking for help. everyday you push through makes you stronger. if you end it there is nothing to strengthen. make yourself an example for others. many people are willing to listen and you just have to talk. in the revolutionary war america asked the french for help. that does not make them pathetic. asking for help just means that you know that you have a problem to big for just you. the help you seek is there. you just have to go and ask for it.

8. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Well everytime things get you to that point you need go no further than here hun. People here really do understand because they have or are experiencing the same demons and pain. No better place to look for support and some friendship than here. Keep posting please.

9. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

Hang on in there hun :hug:

Whenever it gets hard, post yeh? You have our support :)

Take care,
    xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.