Im Sorry :(

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by KirstyMissJimBob, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

iv lost everything, i have to say goodbye to my pets....so its goodbye 4 me
    i may have to put down my horse 2moro cos she is sick.

my pets are the only things keeping me here and i have to get rid of them....
    so its over for me

im sorry
    please dont cry for me ill be with u all in ur dreams

2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey sweet :hug: why do you have to get rid of your other pets :unsure: im sorry to hear that your horse is sick but is it possible he may improve before tomorrow or the vet could give some treatment?

stay about and talk hun

3. KirstyMissJimBob

iv moved back in with my parents cos i broke up with my bf 2 months ago, and my step dad wont let me have my pets here so i have to get rid of them. my horse i rescued 6 weeks ago and she is going downhill fast, i hope the vet can do something but it doesnt look good 4 her. nothiing ever seems to go right for me...i wish i was never here to begin with

4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

:hug: im sorry sweet. as far as the horse - lets see what the vet says tomorrow right? how about sitting down with stepdad and firstly thank him and your mum for having you home again, then very calmly tell him how important your pets are to you. explain how you look after them, feed them and take responsibility for them 100% and how upset you are at even the thought of losing them.

5. KirstyMissJimBob

he's arrogant him and i dont get along, i was forced to live here again my mum wanted me to, i was gonna leave town but she begged me to move back home. he has never been nice to me or my brothers.i would like 1 good thing to happen for me then i might stick around but iv lost hope now...everything is falling apart around me and it sux.. i just want it to end

6. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

:hug: i can understand that you may not like him and have good reasons for this. sometimes we have to put in a little effort, even with people that we don't like, in order to make our life easier or better. i realise you're not in the greatest position at the moment but making that effort, even though you don't like him, may make all the difference.

7. KirstyMissJimBob

im nice to him all the time and he is rude back to me...i do as im told...i pull my weight around the house and i give them money to live here.
    i dont know why iv got such bad luck, i dont know wat i did to deserve all the crap thats happened in the last 2 yrs..its all in my members diary thread..my story is there.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya kirsty :hug:

I remember a few months back you were scared of losing your pets too...Are these the same pets hun? I know how important pets can be, they're just like part of the family!
    I adored my birds and they passed away within a short time of each other. Sick I guess :sad:
    Easier said than done but try not to worry so much, your pet may not have to be put down, you're just thinking the worst will happen, try and stay positive. If its still looking bleak tommorrow, try and come to an agreement with your step dad. Good luck :hug:

What happened between you and your boyfriend? Do you want to talk about it?
    Always here for you hun :) Don't give up.

9. KirstyMissJimBob

and now im a bad horse owner cos i got people to look after my horses for a few days cos i had no way out there, if i didnt care about my horses then why am i getting the vet to look at my sick horse.... pfft

this life sux im so over it, im outta here as soon as iv planned it

10. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Listen hun, wait til the outcome of the vets tomorrow. They havent said either way if the have to do anything have they?? As for your stepdad have you ever tried calling the police?? Im on here or msn all night if you wanna chat ok hun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.