i'm sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by betteroffunknown, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

i'm really sorry folks. i tried to help you the best i could, and now it seems it's time to help myself and i just can't do it. i'm just really really sorry. i'm sorry for the hurt this is going to cause if any. please take care
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You do help people, and now it's your turn to let us help you. What's wrong? :hug:
  3. suzy

suzy Well-Known Member

stay with us

you can be safe

we are here

its not good to say good bye

loosing you isnt good

you have been there for many of us and i know that must be some sort of pressure

hang on
  4. betteroffunknown

tonight i really realized i'm just no good. i'm no good for anyone. i had all my flaws smashed in my face tonight it what it all comes down to. i know we all have them, but there are things that no one knows about me that are now playing into this as well. i'm really really sorry. i really am seeing and believing this is just the way it has to be. i wish it didn't but there is no other way around, over, or through this. these flaws about me i have tried so hard to beat them and i just cant. i just can't. i just can't.....
  5. suzy

suzy Well-Known Member

stay safe

i know i should understand since you work with what flaws you have

you may have had them revealled and that cant be good...i would not wish that for you

but maybe you can stay dispite that just cause its a chance

if you live sometimes thing look better later...when you have a better understanding of what was reveal and what flaw wasnt reveal

there are always part of us no one ever sees
    love you as you are liz
  6. betteroffunknown

before i forget i just wanted to say i have spoken with many of you and i have read much of what you've had to say via threads or responses. i just want to make sure that you all know you are all beautiful people with so much potential. you all have what it takes to continue on. i'm proud to of known you. again please take care
  7. suzy

suzy Well-Known Member

please if you think about it

stay with us cause we are beautiful as you are we are a reflection of what you think

how else could we know and how could you know us or relate to what we say or write

though liz i hardly write anything.....mostly i stay quiet

anyone who knows me figures that out pretty quickly

you stay here maybe tell us a little more that happened
  8. deferred dream

deferred dream Well-Known Member

Re: beauty

You really helped me the other night, Rhinolady. Please PM me and we can talk. YOU SAVED MY LIFE THAT NIGHT. YOU. You were there when I needed you. Please let me be there for you.
  9. betteroffunknown

well, i've made it through the holiday so as not to screw that up for my kids. it's time
  10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is still the holidays and the kids need you around for the New Year It will only be one full of pain for them if you end your life. Their life will be one of pain as well and perhaps end in suicide too. please reach out to crisis and get the help you need and deserve
  11. whereorwhen

whereorwhen Member

Everyone has flaws. It may not look that way from where you stand, but it's true. Whatever yours may be, they stem from your humanity and not from anything weak or evil. As for being no good, don't say that. We all have good in us. You must know that about yourself or you wouldn't be trying so hard to spare your kids.
  12. betteroffunknown

thank you all for your support. i'm sorry you had to see me like this. i'm doin' a little better now. it helps that i must go to work today cuz i have been sleepin for the last four days. so this will help get me out of my own head. again i appreciate all of your support and again i apologize. please take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.