I'm sorry

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by itmahanh, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Didnt know where to put this. So move it if need be.

I'm sorry. So many times I post about how people dont care about me. I'm not talking about here. I KNOW so many wonderful people here do and they go above and beyond in care, advice and support.

When I state things like that, I'm talking RL. I guess I should post that in there but when I start posting my head gets going and I dont always word things right. I'm sorry.
  2. Vangelis

Vangelis Well-Known Member

It's okay, I may not know you at all or anything, and I understand the feeling too. I don't post much on here because I already have it in my head that people don't care about me, but the ones that do post get help and people eventually care about that person. SF I've noticed cares a lot about you itmahanh.
  3. plates

plates Well-Known Member

I understand fully. It's ok. You don't need to feel sorry even if you were talking about people here, it's the net, and when you're at the place you are, people in general can feel very far away.
  4. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

no apologies necessary. you are a wonderful person with great insite and so much to give. speaking for myself here i hope you will always keep in mind and know that i care. you are feeling what you are and there is no need to apologize for any of that. i will always hope for the very best for you. please take care

p.s. what is the RL you were referring to just call me an idiot lol
  5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

rl = real life

and you are not an idiot.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey we all understand the rl sucks people there don't get it or understand how depression hurts I am glad you see how much everyone cares for you here as you do give so much back to this forum take care.
  7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

You are fine Carla. Just give yourself some me time, instead of worrying about you IRL friends. Let them know everything needs work, but you can only do so much right now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.