im sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by i-am-from-the-moon, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i-am-from-the-moon

i-am-from-the-moon Well-Known Member

i think it would be best if i just end it all nothing is going right for me

2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

What's going on in your life Jimmy?

3. i-am-from-the-moon

my twins just had a cancer scare my mums going through one atm my older sisters needs another operation on her heart her daughter might need one too my dad might have cancer in hes spine or round that area i can hardly walk due to docters messing up and leaving me with severe muscle damage in my leg and yesterday morning i found a note from someone i really loved plus a bank i dont use is planning to sue me thats only a small amount of it

4. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Okay well maybe you can tackle each issue one thing at a time:

Your twin - you say cancer scare, which means he/she is okay, so that's a good thing right!
    Your mum is going through a cancer scare - don't panic until you know the facts, that is what everybody will tell you and I bet in being strong for your mum that is what you probably told her too.
    Your older sister needs another op on her heart - She might be okay, operations are never nice things but try to be there for her and let her know you love her, I'll bet she's more scared than you can imagine.
    Her daughter 'might' need one - but she doesn't yet, just be thankful for that.
    Your dad 'might' have cancer in his spine - does he have any details yet? Don't panic until you have the facts, panic can make things seem 100 times worse than they need be.
    You can hardly walk due to muscle damage - is there any thing that can be done about this? I won't pretend I know a lot about muscle damage but are there things that can be done to improve muscle tone?
    The note - what exactly was it about?
    A bank you don't use are planning to sue you - for what? A bank cannot just sue you for nothing.

When problems pile up it can seem all too much to handle, I've had the same thing happen to me and death seemed like the easiest option. But try tackling one thing at a time and throwing everything else to the back of your mind.

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm really sorry you're going through so much. I hope you'll stay though, and keep talking.

6. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

omg james im so sorry hun :( I wish there was something i could do to take your pain away. Please dont hurt yourself... xxxxxx

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

James!! no hun...please... :cry: remember how you kept me here??? yeah remember that hun...

8. i-am-from-the-moon

im strugleing each day im always in pain and the hospital are making it so much worse

9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

so sorry hun :hug: wanna talk on msn??
    :i'm sorry:

10. i-am-from-the-moon

thank you im sorry i really am

11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

sorry for what?? you have done nothing wrong... :hug:

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: 's what has the hospital said hun?

13. i-am-from-the-moon

more operation on my leg i need operations on one hand and near my spine but i know the operations will stop the stuff spreading but put me in more and more and more pain

14. Petal

when are you getting the ops?

Can you ask them about pain med options, when you're next there?

15. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Hey james im sorry your going through all that mate :hug: I know we have had our differences but if you need anyone to chat to my MSN is in my profile. Just add me, im awake most of the time.

16. i-am-from-the-moon

i asked about pain meds they said morphine but i would have to live in a hospital

17. Petal

Live? For how long?

18. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

what about tramadol or Dihydrocodiene?

19. i-am-from-the-moon

till the pain stops and the muscle stops tearing

20. Petal

If it will help - go for it James! :arms: It'll be worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.