1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i'm sorry

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by wienerman, Aug 22, 2006.

1. wienerman

wienerman Guest

i am sorry i cannot be perfect person you expect/want me to be!

p.s. thanks for the 2-3 people who actually bothered to read my goodbye thread and relpy, you know who you are, and i thank you for caring at least a little bit. The only reason why i am back is because a good friend said that getting really involved with the site rather than staying on the fringes may help, so i took their advice. oh and i may elaborate on the above statement, but i doubt anyone will care

2. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hun, look around - how many perfect people do you see? I don't see any because the perfect person doesn't exist. You have good qualities, MANY good qualities which makes up the person you are and I like that person, and I wouldn't change who you are at all. :hug:

3. There's no such thing as perfect * Everyone has their own vision of perfect and no one will match up to that * I'm forever striving to match my own idea of perfection but I know I'll never get there * Everyone is sorry they can't be perfect * You aren't alone in that *