Im sorry

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Lilly, May 29, 2010.

1. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

the title says it i think.......im just.....sorry.....for like, everything. i dont even know WHO im apologising to...im just.........sorry.............for everything i gues......and im sorry for not knowing which section to put this in.....so i just kinda put it here...........................ill stop wasting space now.....in general....k...welll....bye.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey i have this feeling as well being sorry for god knows what for being weak for not being strong etc etc i understand and want you to do that I hope you feel stronger soon Keep getting the pain out okay keep posting venting it helps take care okay don't be sorry for letting the pain out.

3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

What do you have to be sorry for? I have found that I have nothing to be sorry for because I have done nothing wrong. Do not apologize when you are not wrong.

I hope you can feel better. As violet said keep venting. Soon you will get everything out. That is what this forum is for, venting yelling screaming crying apologizing... it is where you are heard.

:hug: hang in there.