I'm sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MadeOfGlass, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

You probably don't want to hear all this, but a friend said it might help, so I'm trying it. I'm sorry if I don't make any sense, but I don't know what to say anymore...

I have the chance I've been waiting for for weeks. I can get it done, have it all be over with. It's all I can think about. I've been scared to say anything about it, because I've seen all of my friends dealing with their own crises and problems, and I didn't want to make it worse.

But someone told me that if I did post this, then it would be for the better, but I'm not sure. I'm confused and lost right now. >.< I'm so sorry
  2. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:( I am not one to try and talk someone out of taking an oppurtunity... I have been jumping on every oppurtunity that I can for the past 2 months now.

However, you said you have friends who are in crisis, why not help them? Take your mind off of this chance so it will pass. That way you will still be here. Who knows maybe even for the better.
  3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

well.. I used to end up doing somthing impulsive instead of waiting..
    but really, I think you need to think this through.

I mean, what if you do somthing and make it worse for yourself for the rest of your life?

And sorry for being a bit nosy, but why do you want to die?
  4. MadeOfGlass

Helping those friends have been the only thing that has kept me from doing anything so far. But I've got nothing left to give now.

And I want to die because I don't want to hurt anyone else. I always say the wrong thing and end up making it worse. There are so many people that would be better off without me. I'm sick of being used, and taken advantage of.
  5. 41021

41021 Banned Member

i agree with Forgotten. Helping others, often helps us, even if only getting our mind on something else for a while. I know you have this opportunity but you also have an opportunity to help other people.

Sometimes talking on the forum helps too. Maybe sharing why you feel like doing this? :console:

Can you talk about your confused and lost feelings?

:hug: I'm sorry you are feeling like doing this. You must be feeling terrible to be considering this option.
  6. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

hmm.. I understand the feeling of having no purpose..

My brother died 5 years ago and was the center of our family due to his physical disabilities..

When he died I felt like I had no purpose. I dont know if that is the same feeling you have when you think you cant help your friends anymore, but I can sorta relate to those feelings.

I also have felt like being here only causes more pain.. mostly because every time someone dies, an exact week later someone or somthing else dies. Like Im cursed or somthing. :(

Im not trying to make you feel bad for me or anyone else, Im trying to help you the way I know how. By sharing the same feelings Ive had and relating them to what you've experienced. Im not saying that what you have experienced is easy either. Just want to help you and be a better friend if you need one.
  7. MadeOfGlass

Thanks Swift, but I really dont know what to think or say. I'm better off dead. I'm gonna leave for a teeny bit, may or may not get back on. idk anymore... :cry:
  8. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Well.. Im here if you want to talk. I also can talk on MSN IM if you want. I hope you come back.. Id really like to get to know you. :hug:
  9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Oh sweety i love you :wub: hang in there and keep your chin up... :hug:
  10. MadeOfGlass

i love you too, its just hard, im sorry
  11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Oh sweetheart i know... :hug: but you have us here fighting for you and with you. I promise i wont let you go Sarah.
  12. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Dying will hurt everyone around you hun. What about your family? What will they do without you? Your so young hun, you have so much to live for. The people who are using you arent worth it, tell them to get lost. We're here for you :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.