im sorry

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by justmeonlyme, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

im done!! i cant do this any more!! im sorry... i just cant do this any more... i dont want to wreck my sisters birthday so im gana hold on...even though it hurts so much.... till after her birthday (3days) but once her birthday is over... well you no... im sorry thank you everyone for all your help its meant a lot to me im sorry things had to be this way but i cant do it any more! im sorry...

2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Please dont hurt yourself. :( Please...your so strong...you can fight this! :hug:

3. justmeonlyme

im sorry sam i really am... i have no strength left ive been trying i really have but i cant do this anymore im sorry

4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Hun no.
    What were we talking about earlier? Your not going to do this we need you here, your sister needs you.
    Dont leave us :hug:

5. justmeonlyme

im sorry...

6. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Emma, we talked a lot abou thelping you get your creative technique back. Wha abou that? Get that back and show the world what an amazing artist you are!!!! I BEG you please stay!!!! I really like you and want to see you happy and kno wwe can do it together. YOU and all of us here. PLEASE. Im praying for you . You do so too please. We NEED you and WANT you.Tellme what is going on right now that has you feeling so bad. I WANT to know. PLEASE. Im sending my love and hope to you!!!!

Marty

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please Emma, don't give up hun. Please don't kill yourself after your sister's birthday. :hug:

8. cashing_out

cashing_out Well-Known Member

HEY, I just got here.......you cant go....I need you. You need us. We are here for eachother. I dont even know you and I dont want you to go. We all have our demons. Thats why we are here. To help eachother beat the demons......cant let them win.........just cant. Please stay........

9. justmeonlyme

im sorry its all just to much i cant do it anymore ive tryed and ive tryed but i just cant do it anymore!!

10. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

Emma,,, come on please, reach out for support here, u mean so much to us all here and we would all really miss u so so so so much if anything was to happen to u. My inbox in always open if u need me or u have me on msn tooo :hug: please hold on :wub: we can get you through this!!

11. Marty482

Yes you can Emma. We are here for you and we LOVE you. You can hang on. Let it out .Tell us more . Tell us exactly what you are going through. PLEASE. Write me I ll talk all day. PLEASE STAY and get rhoug this with us. WE need and WANT you! You are in my prayers!!!!

Marty

12. justmeonlyme

i dont think i can do this... in 17 days i will be 17years old an age i that for a long time i never thought i would reach... now that its getting closer it scares me so much...

13. Marty482

Why is 17 so bad? Most people likek that age. Why is that bothering you?

14. Helping

Helping New Member

Hi Emma, I am new here. You are at a time in your life where things may seem rough, but no matter what happens, there will always be a better day.

The best of your life is way ahead of you. You are young and have so much potential in the world. I happened on these forums by complete chance, and if it's the only thing I post here, I want you to know that there are people that care about you. Even myself, a complete stranger, wants you to feel better!

If you need anything at all, give me a PM. I would love to talk with you.

Hope you are having a better day.

Josh

15. TJ

TJ Staff Alumni

Emma i only just saw this , im hoping that u will reconsider your options hun , you know that u can contact me any time , wether u want distraction or someone to talk to u know im always here for u . Kia Kaha my friend

16. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

Another newbie and complete stranger reporting in. Try to keep talking and don't do anything. Talking, getting things out in the open can make a world of difference. Of course it won't fix everything but it's a start. Obviously you have people that care and will listen to whatever you have to say. If you're determined to go through with it at least tell somebody what's going on first. After you've done that and heard any responses then see if the desire to leave is still in you.

17. justmeonlyme

it is an age for a very long time i never thought i would reach and knowing that meant i could just focus on the now and not worry to much about the future the future its a scary thing!! now that im nearly 17... it feels like ive made a mess of things... i never thought about the future i never thought about how what i was doing was gana change the rest of my life!! i picked my school subjects based on the now!! i have nothing for the future!! and i dont want anything i dont wanta do this anymore... :sigh: it hurts to much im sick of living my life as a lie but i dont no any other way i need out!!

18. justmeonlyme

ummmm so some stuff happened tonight im not really ready to shear i dont want to jump the gun (i sound like my mum lol) but its making me dough weither to do it or not... and idk im kinda tore...

19. Marty482

Emma,
    You are still very young. The future is still something that you need to plan and you have a lot of time to do so. So maybe you need to have some fun and be young and not worry so much. Your only 17 you still have a HUGE amount of time to rigth any wrong and still have an amazing life. You have an enourmous future ahead of you dont worry.

Why do you feel your living your life as a lie?

ummmm so some stuff happened tonight im not really ready to shear i dont want to jump the gun (i sound like my mum lol) but its making me dough weither to do it or not... and idk im kinda tore...

When you are comfortable I would like to know what this is.

In the meantime you are in my thoughts and prayers!!!!

20. justmeonlyme

so my sisters birthday is nearing an end... and im so confused a big part of me wants to end things but then theres what happened last night idk im so confused and lost

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.