im sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by i-am-from-the-moon, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i-am-from-the-moon

i-am-from-the-moon Well-Known Member

im so sorry people i know i upset alot of people and most of them hate me for it i hope i can be forgiven i also wanna say sorry for my attitude you aall are my best friends but im so sorry for what im thinking im just so tired of trying the only change in my life is the pain which is getting worse i almost ended it yesterday but was scared to get caught i dont wanna scare people and effect there lives i know that sounds stupid but i already made a mess of peoples lives and i know if i end it there lives will improve and my pain will stop

2. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Our lives will get better if you stay and be our friend. Im paying for you. please stay . love to you

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

If you have made a mess of people's lives (and I'm not saying you have), then leaving won't change anything for a positive way it will just add more pain. If you genuinely want to sort things out then you need to make amends and work to positively improve the situation.

I suspect though, that you may be your own harshest critic and view things worse than they are and different from how other people view them.

4. Soul of a Dragon

Soul of a Dragon Well-Known Member

Scum is right, how dare you leave shit behind you? You leave when you don't owe anyone anything. Right now make this your point in life.

5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Hmm, not quite was I was saying.

6. Soul of a Dragon

Soul of a Dragon Well-Known Member

ok ignore the "Scum is right" part then =^_^=

7. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Hey I know people regardless of religion or beliefs share one thing in common, and that is the belief in second chances. Nothing you have done or that you think you have done is unreversable. Communication is the key, and it sound as if you are assuming a lot. Stay possitive, apologize and start over. Simple, short, and effective. :hug: Give yourself some credit, you've done one part of this process. Your worth fighting for, fight to live! Don't throw in the towel over anything. Blessings..

8. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

James, I don't hate you and you just said you're sorry. Thank you.

Please don't end it. Stay around. You're a great friend on chat and I always look for you.

I, for one, want you to be around a long time. :hug:

9. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

James I definately dont hate you and never will :hug: im always here for you x

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sometimes we are our own worst enemies..it takes courage to apologise, I'm sure whatever you've done is forgivable, :hug:

You know where I am if ya need me =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.