im sorry

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Aug 28, 2010.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

i dunno where this belongs, dont care if someone has to move it. After re-reading many of my old posts i realize nothing has changed since i first started coming here, nothing has gotten better...and it will never will. With the things i have been thinking lately and the pain and fear that i am feeling; im not sure it is worth continuing to come as i just take up other peoples time and effort its just the same story every time i post. im never going to get better and with wat happened today....im really sorry to everyone for being a waste of time

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

You're not a waste of time here...everyone is here to get support so you are entitled to do the same....
    what's happened today to make you feel like this?

3. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

i woke up feeling shitty, it just seems like everyday i feel the same as the day before. altho like today i feel more shitty then usual and i dunno why, everything hurts inside and out, the pain is too deep for tears, i self harmed more than i have in a long time, i felt that pain, i didnt expect to. and yet with each punch from my fist to the hay bale, i feel no release as i used to. thinking more and more about suicide, (havent seriously thought about it, other than a passin thought in a long time) been having horrible thoughts and flashbacks, been wishing something would just happened to me, i just dont wanna live

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

lot of us feel that way i have been feeling that way for years as well Today just a ffffff bad one okay time to tell doc to change up your meds a bit maybe the ones you on you have grown use to New one now needed or increase doses time to try something new then if things have not improve okay

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I don't know if you're having any treatment but maybe try some counseling and speak to your doctor about the suicidal feelings....
    I so do understand what it's like to think about suicide but it usually does pass if you hold on....
    If my memory serves me correctly you have some grief issues and grief counseling may be a help to you also..
    I hope you keep reaching out here cos we want to try and help...