im sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lozzie, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

i need to do this...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

no you need the sadness and pain to go away YOu can get them to go by calling crisis line okay by getting help for you now Go to emergency where a pdoc and nurse will care for you to. You need help and someone to listen to help please call crisis line now okay for you.

3. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

lozzie come back and chat............andi.....x

4. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

hey andi i didnt do anything silly last night i wore myself out with all the writing i did..... but yeh :(

5. hollowvoice

glad to hear that
    how you feeling now?

6. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

What's happening, Lozzie?

:i'm sorry:

7. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

im feeling really down, im 19yrs of age and have a history of child abuse and self harm and stuff. was sexually abused for 5yrs started when i was 8yrs old. since then ive held strong. Ive only recently started seeing a psychologist but she is away atm. My doctor put me on strong anti depressants. I just dont wanna fight anymore.....

8. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

just lots of stuff. i just wanna die.

9. hollowvoice

hey lozzie i dont know where youre from but its morning here,have you got up feeling like this?
    youve help strong for such a time now and i know what its like when the one person you can talk to is away it puts you right back to square one when is your psychologist back?
    how are you self harming?
    have you got any plans to stay busy today?
    andi........x

10. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Have you considered calling a hotline or help number to get you through until your Psychologist returns?

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm sorry to hear that you suffered childhood sexual trauma Lauren and that now you're feeling suicidal as a result. It's so sad that so many girls have to experience this. Damn pedophiles. Please don't give up hun. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.