I'm sorry...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZombiePringle, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I think I have reached the end.. I just can't do this. Nobody needs me around taking up space. I guess I'm nothing and just ruin the lives of everybody around me. I don't matter...

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

you do matter here Kankuro ...and to your girlfriend...hold on

3. ZombiePringle

No. She only thinks I matter... if I go she will realize that I didn't matter

4. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Josh, i wish i could make you understand hoe special you are.

You are such a sweet, caring and loveable guy and you have this beautiful girlfriend who adores you, that wants a life with you. You are her world and she'd be lost without you, just as you would be lost without her.

I know you can't see that but please try to trust me.

5. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

Wow, that's one of the most interesting quotes I've read. But i do hope you will reconsider.. do you mind if took your quote as a signature?

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's happening, why do you feel like you don't matter?

7. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

awwwwww come on josh ya know how much you mean to all of us

8. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I wish i knew better what to say... i really dont know what to say but that you are truly a funny and cool guy to talk to, and i wish i was a better friend to you than i am now cause all i can think to say are platitudes like "things will get better " and "you have lots to live for" somehow i just dont think saying those things is enuff. I just dont know how else to express to you that this is a temporary thing the way you feel now and whatever it was that made you feel this way will pass and you'll feel better if you fight thru it. I wish i could help you more and doing something more substantial than just writing but for what is worth im here if u wanna talk ...

9. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: You do matter to so many people.

10. ZombiePringle

If you want to. I don't mind.

I appreciate all the kind words. I just can't believe it... I'm in severe self-hate mode and am starting to isolate myself more. I can only think how much of a burden I am. How much I don't deserve a life.

11. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Your no burden, I see you here, I see you posting good thoughts, I see you have ups and downs just like the rest of us, that doesnt make you a burden it makes you human.

I hope your having a better day.

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:hugtackles::hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.