I'm sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nataria, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nataria

Nataria Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry , lately I've been posting so much, I really feel I shouldn't, but here I am again doing it

I just feel so tired, lately kind of forgetting meds as well,don't know if that has got anything to do with it, but most of all I think it's those dips that always keep coming,they wear me out and I feel like I become a nasty person
  2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:hug: don't be sorry for posting so much. That is what the forum is for! I hope you feel better. Take care.
  3. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Don't feel bad for posting. If you need support then it is here so keep posting as often as you want and there is usually someone around to give you that support.

I find posting on here when I feel bad, and even responding to peoples posts quite theraputic as it distracts me and if I am responding feel as though I am actually doing something productive.

So keep at it.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi glad you are here forgetting meds been there it can cause the ups and downs you have been having It is good to come here and just type out what your feeling it helps so keep doing it okay hugs
  5. RainbowDust.

RainbowDust. Well-Known Member

Hey, don't be sorry for posting, love.

I hope you're feeling a little bit better, <3
  6. Nataria

Thankyou so much everyone for your replies and support, they really mean alot to me

From today I've got one week's home examination, where we receive the exam on the univerity's blackboard and then use our books and notes in order to finish the assignment, overall you will have to write for about 9 pages it seems, I feel nervous but it will help me focus on something

Thankyou everyone, take care
  7. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

sakta men sakert x
  8. Nataria

thankyou Pete x
  9. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Please don't be sorry! :hug: If you need to post to help you get through how you are feeling, then post. That's what a forum is for, afterall.

I can be terrible for forgetting meds. I set my mobile phone to bleep a reminder when I need to take meds and I've been much better at taking them. :hug:
  10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Good luck on your exam hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.