I'm sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sadguy33, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I've had a really bad couple of weeks and I've been irritated and then I come on here and try and talk about some of my insecurities and people who diss on them. However some people couldn't understand where I was coming from because they haven't delt with problems like mine so they were kind of dismissing it. I got angry and lashed out at some people and even insulted people I would call friends on here. Its hard knowing that nobody can understand you and it gets frustrating at times but I'm sorry.
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Many of us do have insecurities, and know what it's like trying to deal with them. I don't think anyone was dismissing you, we were trying to help, but you couldn't see where we were coming from. I hope you are feeling better now. Take care x
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun I hope you continue to feel better
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

It's hard to truly understand how someone else feels unless you walk a mile in their shoes..
    I think it's admirable that you've apologized and hope it will be accepted gratefully here.. :hug:
  5. Brokengirl123

Brokengirl123 Well-Known Member

You are a good guy working through some testing times sadguy. I agree with IV2010's first line. I also admire you profusely. It takes a lot and says a lot about a person to do this. Take care of yourself okay *hug* x
  6. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

Thank you guys for understanding and showing support. I want to apologize one last time because I said things that were out of bounds because I was frustrated. I did the same if not worse then what people have done to me. I'm truly sorry for anyone I offended and I didn't mean any of it. It was just ramblings from a frustrated guy.
  7. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Apologising takes guts. I applaud that.

I do have an objective view though with one question in mind. How are others supposed to give full support and understanding if you're going to be angry and flip at them for daring to offer potential solutions?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.