**i'm sorry**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone im sorry, i can't take this shit no more, i've tried councelling, seeing a psychiatrist and the anti-depressants, none worked!

I have one way left, one way to end this hurt and right now theres not a lot stopping me doing that. Having a panic attack, god knows what i'll do.

Just shows what a fucking waste of space i really am!! i know what i am, and people telling me im this or that is just lies.

Every single person would be better off without me and don't say you won't because i know what im like, the world would be a better place.

No more hurt for the people i love and care soo much about, no more of the person that causes hurt and pain.

I'm sorry everyone

I love you all x

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Vikki;

I respectfully disagree with every negative thing you said about yourself. Sorry, but I don't believe you're worthless and that the world would be better off without you. Just my opinion, that's all, but I think you have value as a person, a loving caring person.:smile: Imho, that is.:smile:

love,

least

Spikey

oi missus. u dare do anything and you'll have me to deal with, i can contact spirits u know!!!!
no, seriously now, that is a load of bullshit and you've helped me dozens of times and everyone else here so now let us help you.
talk to us babe.

Spike xxxxxxxxxxx

B
Vikkers :hug:
If there only would be vikki people in this world, than the world would be 1.000.000.000 and more zeros better than that it is now.
:worthy: vikki
Ok sorry, I always do random things when its serieus :unsure:
Dont really know what to say, what I do know is you're a wonderull person
and I think wonderfull people will get a wonderfull life.
If you need to talk, we are here
Take care :hug:

Yeah a bit :smile:

Skype convo is cheering me up lol even tho im crying a little bit :shy: and i've embarrassed myself big time!! :shy: :shy: :shy:

ace

Hey there Vikmeister you've embarassed nothing you were struggling and no need to feel guilty about that.we all know how much pain you were in never feel like you're a burden because you aren't.

quit the shit vikki....If read most of ur threads, i remember meeting u in the chat room the 1st time i joined SF...You were so funny that i felt somehow uneasy at chatting, coz i thought i d be boring...You are young,funny,clever,helpful,beautiful...Ok i don t know that last one but i had high hopes you could send me some pics, one of with bikini plz...Lol just kidding.......My point is "What the fuck, if u ain tworth living who does?"
Fair point, right?

quit the shit vikki....If read most of ur threads, i remember meeting u in the chat room the 1st time i joined SF...You were so funny that i felt somehow uneasy at chatting, coz i thought i d be boring...You are young,funny,clever,helpful,beautiful...Ok i don t know that last one but i had high hopes you could send me some pics, one of with bikini plz...Lol just kidding.......My point is "What the fuck, if u ain tworth living who does?"
Fair point, right?
lol i wouldn't say im funny, just embarrass myself alot of the time lol

Lol you can wish for some pics but you shall never get anyway :bleh:

And im not worth living, believe me, i can hurt alot of people around me, causing them pain, why cause them pain when i can do the one thing that will stop them getting hurt.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Aaawww Viks. Have we all got the November blues..what a miserable lot we all are. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: to make it a little better.

hiya vikki,
ive read some of your posts, you sound like an inspirational,caring person,, everyone else here seems to think so to,,,,,
surley we all cant be wrong?
Yeah but the thing is, i know myself the best, one person on here knows me pretty well. You all see my post's fair enough but for all you know it could be a front i put on. Urgh i dunno anymore

Dev i will, cant right now tho my mates on my computer so im online on my psp :tongue: will talk later, and yeah i think i might of been getting worse recently :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$175.00
Goal
$255.00