I'm sorry

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Will, Nov 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will

Will Staff Alumni

I cut the night before last....9 cuts...one on my wrist...4 on the tops of my arms. I'm sorry, I couldn't hold it in any longer...

I might do it again...

I just hat emyself...I can't do anything right...I'm sorry...I let alot of people down...

2. lost soul

lost soul Guest

Hello

You sound like you are going through a lot of emotional pain at the moment.

Was this the first time you have cut, or is it an ongoing issue for yourself?

Did you get any release from it, if so what? Did it make it feel better with the after pain from the cuts?

One thing I know you have done right is come here and talk, lrt some of the angry/nasty feelings that were brewing up inside of you. I don't know you, but I am betting that there are many other things that you have done right, but because of your state of mind at the moment they just seem irrelavent to you.

You shouldnt be thinking about letting others down, you need to think about yourself, and whilst in this state others will get hurt in the meanwhile, but if they know that you are in pain and suffering they will be able to look past it.

Please keep safe, and keep the wounds clean.
    hugs
    lost

3. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

hun...

i know what it feels like...

i wish you would talk more about it... let us know what is happening, so we can give you more advice or even if its just to listen!!!!

4. xestrangedx

xestrangedx Member

Please dont ever be sorry. I know you didnt want to do this, but please dont apologise.

What made you result in cutting? I know it hurts, i know you may feel like a failure - but you are not.

You regret it now, it shows that you want to change.

Maybe you could try taking the sadnesss, anger, hatred you have and letting it out ina different way? Would it help writing it down instead of cutting? Leeting out a few things here? Anything you can think of that doesnt involve bringing physical pain to yourself.

You can talk to me anytime, i know its not easy what i suggested - its easier said than done - but it can be done. Hang in there.

5. eih

eih Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Xibyll I hope you feel better :hug:

6. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Sorry I've neglected the thread, I just have been really busy lately...

I'm ok for the most part, wasn't well earlier, but I'll be ok...

Thanks for reading and such...sorry to pester everyone with my problems...

7. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

you arent pestering us with your problems...

we are here to help... and we are willing to read and try to help you to the best that we can...

that is what we are here for...

hope your safe..

BP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.