Im Starting to feel Positive... =)

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by notwanting2live, Jun 26, 2008.

1. notwanting2live

notwanting2live Well-Known Member

couple of nights ago, i was in a really bad state, and everything went wrong. I had pyschs. and police after to me. They took me to mental hospital, but i was released earlier today. I am starting to feel positive bout alot more stuff, and i think that the forum is part of that, as it has helped me realise that i am not on my own.

things are looking up for me, and to be honest, i havent felt this positive in a lillte while. i though i might just say, as i am ahppy about myself. and i hope others can find happiness soon.
  2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

It's good to hear that you are feeling more positive, especially after everything that has happened to you in the past few days.

I hope your happiness continues for you, I am sure you deserve it.

Hopefully your post will give hope to others that things can get better.

Take care xx
  3. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i am really glad to hear that things are becoming more positive for you. everyone needs that burst from time to time and you certainly deserve it. please enjoy and take care
  4. notwanting2live

notwanting2live Well-Known Member

heya yeh i think i do deserve it.. n i dont mean that in big head way or nothing. Ive been through enough, not as much as some people have but Im hoping this isnt just a period. I am hoping that this is for real this time. Getting better.

Thanks x

Xx Sky xX
  5. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

life has a funny way of throwing a twist in there. if for some reason it's just seemed seasonal to you please don't forget that some good has come your way. it's really important to keep that in mind. always continue to hang in there and take care
  6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

That is so wonderful! :biggrin: Yea this forum has helped me a lot too.