I'm starting to give hints to people

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by YouWillBeHappy, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I throw an occasional "you're assuming I'm gonna be alive a year from now"
    or "yea well I might just disappear one day."

I'm building up towards suicide... if something doesn't make me happy some day soon I'm going to end it.

Emotions, feelings, the good/bad, time, thoughts, ideas, concepts, principles, humanity, objects, existence, this body... I could free myself of it all.
  2. wholelotofnothing

wholelotofnothing New Member

Are you sure about that, I mean absolutely sure?

What if this space is the only one that allows for real learning and growth and not that one.

What if you just wander around with like minded souls for all eternity because you're not aware that you're in hell?
  3. When it comes to reality, human beliefs are illogical.
    Sorry to those who believe in that kind of stuff but... I never will.

Don't even try the 'but what IF' argument either.
  4. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

Well, you can probably already guess what I'm going to say, that I don't think you should kill yourself, and you'd be right. I wouldn't go so far as to say that all human beliefs are illogical, but I do agree with you to a point, that a lot of things that are widely believed are so outlandish that it's almost frightening. Still, you should take a moment and decide that, if you are right and death is cessation of everything, if that is really what you want. If that is so, there won't be any sense of anything, people talk a lot about dying and being at peace without actually comprehending what that means. If that's true, it's not some void of nothing, it's not existing at all, everything goes on as it was, only you aren't there, you aren't anywhere, you don't exist anymore. The thought is beyond the scope of imagination because it's impossible to think about anything without imagining some kind of awareness. If you understand all that, which I'm fairly sure you do, and still want that then there's really nothing I can say to convince you otherwise, although I hope you'll change your mind, vain a hope as it might be.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.