im starting to have dreams were i cant tell if there real or not.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chernarus, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

I had a dream were i kept oding and it took me along time to realize this was a dream, what is this, oh ya and im getting flash backs were i just realive the event but like i realize im just staring off into no were.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Chernarus,
    Dreams can really throw you! I have two that i keep dreaming of every now and then. The one that freaks me out is I sence someone is watching me sleep so I open my eye's and there is a man in a trench coat and an outback hat.I close my eyes and when I open them he is still standing there laughing at me. Trust me it brings me to my feet quick. My therapist says it's because I have control issues. How do you tell your therapist she is full of shit!! I find if you do something active before you go to bed it helps you sleep a little better. I hope they go away for you. Stay Strong and Stay Safe...:chopper:...

3. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

i am going through the same thing
    its really weird :/

4. Chernarus

ya its been happening every night now its soo trippy and its really confusing me now, i cant say if some oe said something or not so i ask them and they said they never said that so ya its like dajavu every day.

5. Epical Taylz

hmmm..

have you been eating sugary foods before you sleep?

6. Chernarus

no i barely have anything to eat, just the three meals a day

7. Chernarus

but its really freaking me out cause i cant tell reality with dream.

8. crying_wolf

crying_wolf Active Member

this happened to me few times. Before i went to sleep i was laying in my bed with all the lights out. I fall asleep and i was dreaming i was in the same bed, doing the same and dark it looked like real time. Shadows were trying to get me or something. When i woke i didnt knew if was real or what. I even scream like 2 times very loud lol.

Tho i think the cause is that night i ate very late at night a huge sandwich and soda. I was so full.

9. Epical Taylz

oh i see.
    thats sometimes the cause of it
    or not getting enough sleep. sleeping in late
    etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.