I'm starting to panic.

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by DawnB, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DawnB

DawnB Well-Known Member

You've not heard from me in awhile, but after weeks of pain, I took another overdose, this time xxxxxxxxx.

This first day, I started shaking, and hallucinating, and my heart was beating rapidly. Yesterday, I felt better, but today I'm having a hard time breathing. I'm not sure I want to go to the hospital because they'll keep me there for a long time (school starts very soon), but part of me doesn't want to die like this.

I'm not sure what to do.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2011
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Please call the hospital and ask about whether you should go there (based on what you took, how you're feeling etc.) or talk to someone who can help you make an informed decision about what to do in this scenario. :hug: Stay safe, Dawn..

With much care,

Mr. A
  3. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I'm so sorry that you felt so desperate that you took an overdose. I really hear that you're scared of getting checked out but I really feel this would be the best thing for you to do.. if you're having problems breathing then you really do need medical attention. School can wait, your health is more important.

Jenny x
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Agreed with the above replies,I really think you need to seek medical attention!!
  5. Jelly

Jelly Well-Known Member

Please seek out medical attention, it's important for your safety.
  6. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

How are you doing today? x
  7. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Hiya I am sorry things are so bad for you. How are you doing today? Hope you're ok. and feeling a bit better.
    I hope you managed to seek medical attention? If not , please do... not sure where you are but you could ring G.P. or NHS Direct if you're in the U.K.
    You yourself said you don't want to die like this, so please give yourself another chance and get help A&E or anything, let them help you feel better ok. Give yourself some time to think and feel better and explore your options.

Is there someone you can call , to talk to and get support? Maybe they could go with you to A&E?

Please keep posting and let us know how you get on Hun ok. People care, we care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.