I'm starting to worry

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ZombiePringle, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I had myself convinced that I was going to end it by July. And today being July 1st I'm not sure if I can overcome that in my mind. I know I'm safe here at work and won't do anything but once I get home and if I'm left alone which is very likely I know I'm going to end up trying especially if my internet gets shut off today. The only kindof support I have is online. All those around me at home just trigger and in a way encourage me. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I keep going over possible scenarios in my head and I can't seem to overlook them. I'm going to try and fight it the best I can but I'm not sure if I have the strength left in me to fully fight off what today might bring.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Kankuro are you still here?
    I am here if you need to talk, you can even PM if you want to talk in private. I read some of your posts and you have been having a hard time for awhile so I totally understand your feeling like your not strong enough. I also read about your kids who of course will be heartbroken if you go.
    I don't know if your still online so won't say more but please post some more so we can all help you through this very difficult time
    As I said you can PM me if you prefer something more private. I do care and see lots of reasons to fight in your previous posts.
    Please, please take care of yourself and talk with someone if not us.
    B

3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I know you've been having a hard time recently, but dont give up, you deserve happiness and one day soon it will come your way :hug:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey hun,

We've been PM'ing so I know whats going on.
    Don't know if you are still online,I hope you won't lose your internet. If you do,then you're going to have to lean on your fiance for support,explain to her how badly you're feeling at the moment. Oh,also,good luck in finding a new therapist and doctor.. is there a waiting list you have to go on first?

Thinking of you hun and I hope the website I linked helped :)

5. ZombiePringle

I'm still here. don't go home for another 45 minutes at least. I have this strange nervous feeling in my chest that I never feel before I go home. As for the doctor I only just decided yesterday to switch. So if I'm around I'm going to start looking for a new one tomorrow and just continue with the with for now. My fiance has no choice in leaving today so there will be a time that I'm alone. hopefully I'll be asleep. I guess if I lose my internet and make it into work tonight I'll post so everybody knows that I'm still around.

6. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey Kankuro so glad you are still with us I was worried about you and hoping you were in touch with someone. :smile:
    Please do check in so as I know many that care about you here and will worry if you don't , me included.
    Take care and try to sleep and hang in there.
    B

7. ZombiePringle

I'll check in every once in a while using this thread. its going to be a rough day for me. I'm going to take some sleep meds soon so that I hopefully just go to sleep for a few hours with no incident.

8. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hope ur ok :hug:

9. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey been thinking about you and hoping your okay please let us know!
    ((((kankuro))))
    B

10. ZombiePringle

I'm ummm..... today is the day...when I logout.....I won't be back more than likely

11. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I hope you reconsider Kankuro you seemed like you were feeling better for a while there but know the ups and downs of depression all to well so understand.
    Please call your doctor or therapist if you don't want to talk with us...you are worth it you just have a fog of depression that doesn't allow you to see that right now!
    Please please take care of yourself,
    B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.