im starving.....

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by Petal, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

i haven't ate properly for weeks, i have anxiety induced nausea, which causes me to be sick after eating, does anyone else have this? and what can i eat that wont make me sick. is there any good natural medicine for this! thanks everyone!

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Eat something light like cereal or toast lyn. Then try eating heavier foods.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Yeah have a go at nibbling rather than a full on meal.
    Nuts, fruit etc ..nibbled all thru the day until your stomach settles down.
    In the meantime drink camomile tea to help sooth the nerves (it tastes foul but is good as a calmer) and lucozade to keep your electrolytes in order.

4. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Starting slowly with nuts and raisins or fruit is a good idea... then continue with eating oatmeal with milk, oat drink, soy drink or rice drink with some jam high on berries/fruits and it should get better... I always eat poorly; sometimes very poorly; and I've found oatmeal with milk and jam to be quite easy to eat. Oatmeal almost contains everything you need, too, so you can almost live on it. It tastes really bad without sugar mixed in, though... preferredly, I think it should have margarine mixed in, as well, but that may be a bit too much, in the beginning. I'd advise to put some sugar into it, though, so it'll be nicer to eat.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

thanks everyone :hug: I'll give those suggestions a try!