Im still alive.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chadaho, May 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chadaho

Chadaho Member

Well there I went. Walked into my place and grabbed all my pills. Drove to a planned destination where I was gonna end it. About 64 miles away. Someone got wise to me because when i got there a sheriff was waiting. So i sped off with him behind me. They backed off and let me drive off. I had already "chugged them down" according to the deputy while i was driving. Found a place to sit and wait for the booze and everything to work. Sheriff calls me and.talks to.me.on the phone quite a.bit and keeps saying they'll let me.park until.i say they can come. I should have been very drunk. Seven malts in less than an hour. Suddenly a cop drive in and i take off again.yelling at them that they lied. Tried to get them.to.shoot me and then got drug into a hospital. But I'm still here

2. Chadaho

Chadaho Member

I hope there wont be to much editing needed. Tried to be careful.

3. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

Happy you're still alive :) I wish you all the best, for whatever was the reason to make you want to die to end or at least to improve. *hugs you*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.