I'm.... still.... here...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Suicidal_Dragon, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suicidal_Dragon

Suicidal_Dragon Active Member

Yep, that is right.... I am still here...... Don't know how I managed that...... Just thought I would let everyone know incase anyone was wondering.... nobody ever does though...:sad:

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

It's really good you are still here, and it was really considerate of you to let us know, so thank you.

Somewhere deep inside you you are still fighting, for whatever reason.

Maybe you could use this to help you fight and get some help (if you don't already have some).

If you ever need a chat or a vent then feel free to PM me

Hang in there

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

In case you were wondering I actually was thinking of you D:wink:,I'm so wrapped that you're still here and understand the horrible pain you're in.If you would like to talk I'm here anytime mate your friend always ace.:wink:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you are still here, and yes I noticed you hadn't been around. Good to see you back. I hope you continue to post and let us know how you are.

5. volvoaston

volvoaston New Member

I still think you're great and I don't even know you.....upwards dude..you still got it in ya......(by the way I'm sixty four...apologies for the vernacular)...look it up.....seriosly and I mean SERIOUSLY...nothing is as bad as it seems at that moment in time ....been there got the tee shirt...tried to do it with a BSA 650 motor bike..in me shed...me mate held the door open... Just need a good mate....don't do anything without thinking mate....as ever..Roger

6. LaLaLullaby

LaLaLullaby Well-Known Member

Sweet! You're still here. Stay with us ^_^

7. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

I do not know you and really nobody here on the forums knows me as well, and I've been here for a long time, how pathetic huh? Anyways, its good to see that you are alive, I just hope that things can get better, you deserve it.

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

nkrukato it is'nt pathetic because you've been here a while because you've reached out dude and you too Dragon.Stay onside and we'll go through this rough journey together and ride the tough waves.

9. Suicidal_Dragon

Suicidal_Dragon Active Member

I will try to stay around. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.