I'm still here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shad, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shad

Shad Active Member

Another botched up job I did. The 7th floor nut bin needs to let me store a change of cloths there. I read the post's that you have posted and it is so heart warming I'm crying(bawling). I dont know why I'm still here and I cant figure it out. But I have come up with a few answers for a few of my problems.
    First of all I have to take a motorhome from Missouri to Alaska. (someone trusts me) And when I step out this door I wont be returning. I think half my problem is living with someone that treats me like sh*t. I'm going to take care of myself first. Then when I'm strong enough I'll think about a relationship. I'm going to put my head and heart in my business and go from there. I have a dream of living on a sailboat sipping cocktails watching the sun go down and repeating the process everyday.. For sometime I've let problems block the view of my boat. I still feel like trying to be a speedbump for an Amtrak train though. I dont know what makes a human being keep ticking?
    But for now I have my thoughts together and shooting for my goals no matter how impossible they seem. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers Maybe thats why I'm still here.
    Love Shad
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm glad to hear you're still hear. And even more happy to see you have goals that you're trying to keep and reach. Good luck!!!
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Don't lose sight of those goals Shad. If you have things to reach for, there is a future. I am glad you have decided that the time has come for you to take care of you. Please keep in touch with us amidst your travels and let us know how you are doing. Take care and stay safe. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.